PDA

View Full Version : Did you know?

mbgolfer
11-20-2009, 04:38 PM
The award banquet in Concord,N.C.,was live on the internet. 11/13/09, 7pm.Peter is there a video of the Riverhead banquet?:wave:

The Bullfather
11-20-2009, 04:58 PM
not from me.....I was busy doing camera work for the exciting kart action at Riverhead Raceway with EEKR. This Sunday is a double header, if you haven't seen it yet, you see them on my site under H.P. they are amazing, the drafting and the passing, it's like a mini dega for karts!!!

Right now I'm doing top 5 races for each division and then top five pick reviews with the drivers who did them earlier this season and then sit down with the champions from each division for a season review. Plus more! But no luncheon! lol

mbgolfer
11-20-2009, 05:20 PM
not from me.....I was busy doing camera work for the exciting kart action at Riverhead Raceway with EEKR. This Sunday is a double header, if you haven't seen it yet, you see them on my site under H.P. they are amazing, the drafting and the passing, it's like a mini dega for karts!!!

Right now I'm doing top 5 races for each division and then top five pick reviews with the drivers who did them earlier this season and then sit down with the champions from each division for a season review. Plus more! But no luncheon! lol

Thanks Pete, hope to see them. I was at the Concord banquet and is was awesome.