PDA

View Full Version : thanks

tbirdracer
11-20-2009, 09:20 PM
i know i am early, but with thanksgiving coming i have something to say.
i want all to know that i am thankful for the way joe and erin made me feel when i came to race with neets. i am thankful for those who call me friend, critter, big daddy, coach and jack and those who i talk to and enjoy. catching up with those i raced with 20+ years ago, tim and uncle petey. i am glad all are around to talk about old races and ones to come. please tell all who you love and care about--- thanks for being in my life. please i do this because we are all friends who race with each other.for your friendship and kindness thank all of yous. your friend ray aka tbirdracer!!!:cheers:

critter
11-20-2009, 10:06 PM
nicely said ray , see u next season since your my number 1 fan :lol:

Erin C
11-20-2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks, Ray! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving :cheers:

richardpetey
11-21-2009, 08:22 AM
From the speedbowl called Flemington to Grandviews high banks..............:)
I've treasured some great memories and true friendship in the enduro ranks...............:applause:
During my lifes greatest sadness when I thought the pain would stay....................:*-(
My NEETS family gave me comfort, peeps just like you, Ray................;)
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mcstockcar
11-22-2009, 05:46 PM
Thanks Ray. Its nice to get to know all you guys(and girls) too!
Hey Petey ever think of givin up racing and writing for Hallmark cards??:lol::lol::lol:

richardpetey
11-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Can't give up racing yet, I'm only 43, hehe.....................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

CJfilms
11-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Careful WJ....that's Smiley abuse! ....and we don't have to take it! :applause:

Thanks to YOU Ray! You the drivers are the reason we do this. Seeing all your :) each race keeps us fueled up to keep these events coming!