PDA

View Full Version : turkey derby practice at wall

TMAC
11-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Any info on who went and who was fast?Can't wait till saturday...
Thanks

44YEARWALLMOD
11-23-2009, 07:25 PM
the # 51 from riverhead was on rails he was really fast carried his speed on the turns. i am sorry but dont know to many names thier was a #16,#03,#96 thay also getting around but the 51 was flying. some late modles were fast dont kid yourself osborn in the dirt lm was fast his family has run wall for years but they would not let him run his outlaw motor. black #71 and a white #04
were doing well. heard from the track promoter that tc will be thier saturday dont know what car he will be driving. x8 brunnhoelzl was fast heard george from down south will be coming in burt meyers is a no show sponcer commitment down south. i have not missed a derby yet have a great felling about this one. you are coming please let me know i will save you some seats up top in the fouth trun. cant miss me i still my richie evans hat more then happy to.:cheers:

KH0429
11-23-2009, 08:41 PM
Hey if you want to save me a seat in turn 4 I'll hang out, It's going to be my first derby. Staying in Sea Girt for the night, my wife is going to Atlantic City, I'm going to the Wall. Would be nice to have some people who know the drivers to talk to.

Thanks,
Jeff Wentworth.

RGeeProductions
11-23-2009, 11:57 PM
The #51 from Riverhead was on rails. He was really fast and carried his speed in the turns. I am sorry, but I dont know too many names. There was a #16, #03, #96 that were also getting around, but the 51 was flying. Some late models were fast and don't kid yourself, Osborn in the dirt lm was fast!!! His family has run wall for years but they would not let him run his outlaw motor. A black #71 and a white #04 were doing well. Heard from the track promoter that TC will be there Saturday but don't know what car he will be driving. The #8x Brunnhoelzl was fast. Heard George, from down south, will be coming and Burt Myers will be a no show, a sponsor commitment down south. I have not missed a derby yet!! I have a great feeling about this one. If you are coming, please let me know..... I will save you some seats up top in the fouth turn. You can't miss me, I still have my Richie Evans hat and more then happy to.:cheers: edited by RGee for readability

Georgie B III won't be there, think he has a wedding he must attend, TC will be #13 Pennink back up modified and I will try to find you with my zoom lens and get a shot of you Saturday for the photo gallery!!!!

Jaws
11-24-2009, 06:57 PM
the # 51 from riverhead was on rails he was really fast carried his speed on the turns. i am sorry but dont know to many names thier was a #16,#03,#96 thay also getting around but the 51 was flying. some late modles were fast dont kid yourself osborn in the dirt lm was fast his family has run wall for years but they would not let him run his outlaw motor. black #71 and a white #04
were doing well. heard from the track promoter that tc will be thier saturday dont know what car he will be driving. x8 brunnhoelzl was fast heard george from down south will be coming in burt meyers is a no show sponcer commitment down south. i have not missed a derby yet have a great felling about this one. you are coming please let me know i will save you some seats up top in the fouth trun. cant miss me i still my richie evans hat more then happy to.:cheers:

The 51 is Justin Bonsignore. Its a brand new car.

The Bullfather
11-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Justin using his riverhead ride, the yellow and blackjacket car! His new ride is the one he used down at NSS, that is white,black and blue