PDA

View Full Version : Sentimental favorite

limodmaniac
11-25-2009, 09:14 AM
Is there anyone out there who would not be happy to see Jamie Tomaino take down the win at the Turkey Derby?

Steve in NC
11-25-2009, 09:59 AM
The Jet had a very good run at the Shootout and it wouldn't bother me a bit to see him take down the win. I went up and told him good luck at the Shootout because he is one of the old school drivers still out there. Also said the same to Frank Fleming.

But everyone will need to survive the couple of bonehead drivers that are entered for this race. Whether the bonesheads take them out directly or they get caught up in the aftermath of one of their bonehead "moves" that they call racing.

Steve

Axel
11-25-2009, 10:47 AM
yeah, i'd love to see Jaime win. He is the nicest guy out there!

It was awesome to see him run so strong at the shootout. I think the place would go bananas if Jamie won. When Jamie was running so strong at the icebreaker, it was just the best to hear the buzz among everyone.

He is a sentimental favorite of many. Go get em Jamie!

Jaws
11-25-2009, 03:35 PM
First of all if Jamie ever wrecked anyone on purpose I think hell would be freezing, he is too much of a class act to do that. No matter what others say on here.

Secondly if the racing is anything like the Tommy Comerford race there will be plenty of drivers to do the wrecking, lets hope they do a better job on Sat.

Happy Thanksgiving.

KyleMac45
11-25-2009, 05:30 PM
I would be extremly happy to see Jamie "The Jet" win... I am a big $HOWTIME fan... but seeing Jamie win would be awsome!!! :D

Kyle

44YEARWALLMOD
11-26-2009, 09:51 AM
Look up the word class you will see a pictureof the word jet. A lot of the td drivers could learn a thing or two from jamie. Boy what a party that would be when the jet wins!!!!!!!!!!! Hey jamie get up on that wheel and show them how best of luck. Gotta love jamies mom boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaws
11-26-2009, 10:11 AM
Look up the word class you will see a pictureof the word jet. A lot of the td drivers could learn a thing or two from jamie. Boy what a party that would be when the jet wins!!!!!!!!!!! Hey jamie get up on that wheel and show them how best of luck. Gotta love jamies mom boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that.

Steve in NC
11-26-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm not sure if my comments above were misinterpreted or maybe it was some other post that is being referenced that I'm not aware of about Jamie being a dirty driver.

So I will say now for absolute clarity that I have absolute respect for Jamie's driving ability and his sportsmanship/respect he shows other drivers on the track. One of the reasons why I always make it a point to stop by and wish him luck when I see him at the track.

My comments about bonehead drivers above are in reference to a couple of other entries for the Turkey derby. And unfortuneatly people like Jamie usually are on the recieving end of their antics and get the short end of the stick. That was all I was saying above. If my post isn't the one being referenced then disregard.

Go Jet! I'll be hunting the next couple of days but I'll check the results when I get back.

Steve