PDA

View Full Version : Bumper to fender

Poppop
11-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Quick question. Does the front bumper have to be connected to the fender with sheet metal like the factory stocks at Wall, or is there a different rule for Enduro cars?:help:

CJfilms
11-25-2009, 12:50 PM
It should be connected, but it is not a rule for the enduros....

Poppop
11-25-2009, 01:20 PM
OK Joe, I'll see if I can get it done and not look like junk. I lost that part of the bumper cover last time out.:lol:

CJfilms
11-25-2009, 03:04 PM
JUNK?!?!?!?

....but it SHOULD look like junk!!! LOL!!!!

It's not called 'junk car' racing for nothing! :-B

DerbyN8-128
11-25-2009, 04:12 PM
It's not called 'junk car' racing for nothing! :-B

You better be careful with that term around your series Joe. There are, from what I hear, some people migrating from Birdsboro's "Junk Car Race" over to NEETS next season. You do NOT want them to get the wrong impression, and run the way they do over there. There, Junk Car Race means hit everyone possible, roll people over and run into them some more, and...oh yea, drive around holding a beer can in one hand and do all of the above while drunk out of your mind.

Ask Critter, he knows what I'm talking about :lol:

mcstockcar
11-25-2009, 04:40 PM
Junk car...??! stop talking about my monte like that. I havent even crushed her yet.:)

critter
11-25-2009, 07:00 PM
this is true nate , me and my big mouth told em all to come run with us , lol

spier racing 93
11-26-2009, 11:44 AM
You better be careful with that term around your series Joe. There are, from what I hear, some people migrating from Birdsboro's "Junk Car Race" over to NEETS next season. You do NOT want them to get the wrong impression, and run the way they do over there. There, Junk Car Race means hit everyone possible, roll people over and run into them some more, and...oh yea, drive around holding a beer can in one hand and do all of the above while drunk out of your mind.

Ask Critter, he knows what I'm talking about :lol:

that sure is great entertainment though! love going there twice a year

bigell14
11-27-2009, 01:10 AM
ooooo oooooo wooooo I wanna drink and drive? where is this so called series?

Poppop
11-27-2009, 08:31 AM
:mad:I don't want to drive with people like that. There is enough unintentional contact to watch out for without that. That could change my attitude. :mad: "You won't like me when I'm angry"

Erin C
11-27-2009, 12:24 PM
I wouldn't allow it...plain and simple.