PDA

View Full Version : Congrats!

nobandwagonhere
11-29-2009, 08:25 PM
Congrats to Ray Fitzgerald for taking it home at the NEETS enduro at Wall..great job bro! :wave::cheers::wave:

Also congrats to Rob for the Truck win...and Bobby for 2nd (almost took it bro!).......
Great job to all!

Erin C
11-29-2009, 09:08 PM
That was a great run, he had such a great lead that when his car started slowing up he still had enough of an advantage that he kept the lead!

Congratulations!!!! It was a pleasure having you race with us :cheers:

btw...between our officials you were the majority bet on getting the win ;)

RGeeProductions
11-29-2009, 10:33 PM
What? Petey didn't show up???
Nice job Ray!!!!

richardpetey
11-29-2009, 11:14 PM
Way to go Ray! Maybe someday we'll get to race together................:applause:
That'll teach me to use experiMENTAL sneakers.................:eek:
UNCLE PETEY......................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

WEEZER
12-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Nice run Ray, you where the class of the field. Nice job by Dave Antos #73 grand, three Riverhead grands in the top ten!!!!

ray fitzgerald
12-01-2009, 08:27 PM
The best thing about going to wall was seeing a bunch of people I have not seen in a while. It was great running against old friends and walls factory stock drivers. There was alot of clean hard racing and I will definatly be back for a few races in 2010. Glad to see you had a great run on your B-DAY WEEZER. Erin next time you officials are placing bets let me know, we might be able to put the fix on and make a couple of bucks...:wave:

KMAC 24
12-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Ray ,great run you are in a class all by yourself!!!!!!!!and let me just say Anthony, I had a great time working in the Forester racing team, and watching you run a awesome race:cheers:K Mac

99racing
12-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Congrats to Ray Fitzgerald for taking it home at the NEETS enduro