PDA

View Full Version : Wall 11/29!

mcstockcar
11-29-2009, 08:40 PM
It turned out to be an awsome day for racing at Wall Stadium today. Very good car count showed up for the big car class. They ran a full 150 laps without very many red flags. The small cars with a smaller turnout, ran 75 laps with next to NO red flags! The Trux class had a small turnout also with a 50 lapper,ran a clean race. I was quite impressed with the racing today on the oval. Im ready to try out this hard surface called asphalt, it looks like fun and a little more challenging than dirt.( I not bashing dirt, its still under my nails from the last race!):lol: Live and learn!:wave::cheers:

critter
11-29-2009, 08:43 PM
nice coverage there jack , how did petey and poppop do ? looks like the critter and the dx gang should try that once

Tracy57
11-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Results online:
http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=495766

What happened Uncle Petey? Flat tires?

critter
11-29-2009, 09:01 PM
good job there poppop , and yes what did happen to uncle petey ? and when is melissa goin to come play in the dirt ?

Erin C
11-29-2009, 09:07 PM
He spun in 3 and 4 and when he went to turn around he got into another car sideways and bent the rear pretty bad.

mcstockcar
11-29-2009, 11:07 PM
I wonderd what happened to him. I didnt see him later. Hes ok?:confused: Poppop hung in there well!:) Cars in one piece! Joe and Erin know the details of the races. There good at thier job!:applause:

EnduroFromDE
11-29-2009, 11:31 PM
and when is melissa goin to come play in the dirt ?

He spun in 3 and 4 and when he went to turn around he got into another car sideways and bent the rear pretty bad.

I keep trying to tell her that, she doesn't listen...:lol:

as far as Petey, :confused: never seen him do something like that before. i will have the video up monday night after work sometime...

Poppop
11-30-2009, 05:46 AM
:wave:I'll remember my first time on asphalt as a learning experience. It was great to meet some of the other racers and have the time to talk to some of the others that took the day off to watch. :) Congratulations to John Smith #11 small car for the win after scrambling to get thru tech. That's one fast Honda.:applause: I forgot to lower my tire pressures before the race so that might explain why I was so slow but according to MYLAPS, I was still ten MPH faster than Grandview. Probably just need some more seat time on asphalt.:lol: Oh yeah, tore up my RFtire too, must be something in my set up or style. Thank's everybody for racing me clean.

EnduroFromDE
11-30-2009, 09:21 AM
Oh yeah, tore up my RFtire too, must be something in my set up or style.

NO its Wall Stadium...

VARacer22
11-30-2009, 09:49 AM
and when is melissa goin to come play in the dirt ?

I am going to come give dirt a try next year. See what it's all about.

Pop pop it was nice to meet you. And it doesn't surprise me about your front right tire because the same thing was happening to mine in previous races. This was the first race that mine were in pretty good shape after the race.

Thank you Joe & Erin and the rest of the NEETS crew for another successfully ran race. It was a beautiful day and finally we had a larger car count for the small cars! YEA :applause:

critter
11-30-2009, 02:34 PM
oh yeah shes comin to get dirty , sign her up for dx :lol:

Poppop
11-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Melissa, you better leave your clean car at home and get one you can leave dirty. :lol: I never had a chance to wear out a tire before it got cut or popped.:lol: