PDA

View Full Version : Laurel Mall race car show 2010

intense1
11-30-2009, 09:03 PM
Just to give everyone plenty of time to get ready for the annual Laurel Mall race car show, the tentative dates for the show are March 3-7, 2010.

We look forward to filling the Mall, once again, with a variety of sleek racing machines from all divisions that compete at the speedway.

All the drivers and teams should take pride in their workmanship, and this is a golden opportunity to show the many hours that are spent in the winter months, prepping for the upcoming racing season.

More importantly, you should use this show as a tool...to court a potential sponsor, or even help seal a sponsor deal.

HELPFUL HINTS:
-Tell them(potential sponsor), that your car will be in the Mall all week long, for thousands of race fans to see-up close.
-Make sure the cars are neat, and the sponsor lettering and logos are clearly visible. If you can't handle it yourself, find someone who can assist you with the graphics design. There are several racers who either do graphics or have someone who does their cars now. Check with them.
-Be around as much as possible during the week of the show...You never know who may be walking through the mall, and is attracted to your race car. Maybe your next sponsor??? (...the one who pays the bills!)
-Look presentable. Wear a collared race team shirt (no, not your fire suit) and have handouts such as hero cards or candy. You can also hand out sponsor literature...but, be sure that your race car is on it somewhere, so folks can relate or remember where they got it.
-Take the time to explain to the fans, the differences between your race car...and what they drive.

NOW...GIT R DONE!!!

kyle06
12-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Oh...and don't forget to tell an Area Auto Racing News columnist about your new car/sponsor/division, etc, etc... ;)

RACERX
12-01-2009, 11:21 AM
is the show open to just mountain cars or can we bring our pro stock that we are running at five mile point.

intense1
12-01-2009, 10:01 PM
is the show open to just mountain cars or can we bring our pro stock that we are running at five mile point.

The Mall Show is open to cars that will be competing in any of the speedway's racing divisions for 2010.

To answer your question...no.

RACERX
12-01-2009, 10:20 PM
i will be bringing it down the first few sundays to shake it down before we go. but i dont want to start any problems so i will just leave it at NO!!!. five mile point has shows up north we will load up and go there. just wanted to show off Defebos work with the lettering

White Lightnin
12-02-2009, 12:31 AM
Since I no longer give Joe any of my money, does this mean I won't be allowed to come to the mall that week? How bout if I just shop and don't look? :lol:

Spanky1975
12-02-2009, 12:32 PM
Darn, Tito already cut up the 410. That car would have really showed people what the enduro's are about. Maybe TJ will bring the New Yorker. Maybe he won't, I wouldn't want to push that 4 ton boat around the mall.

BSchrantz
12-02-2009, 05:32 PM
The Mall Show is open to cars that will be competing in any of the speedway's racing divisions for 2010.

To answer your question...no.

Are the INEX Legends competing at SVS in 2010?

intense1
12-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Any driver who has submitted an S.V.S. pit license application/car registration form for the P.A.L. (Pennsylvania Asphalt Legends) "Outlaw" division, by Hoosier Racing Tire...will be eligible to display their car at the Mall Show.

No INEX license is required.