PDA

View Full Version : turkey deby questions

TMAC
12-01-2009, 12:23 PM
first one, the mod rowan ran at derby,was that john blewetts old mod he bought a few years ago.second how much damage did the 8x have after getting sent into the wall[did the #1 do that]?Also did 8x have a problem at the start of qualifying race,or did outside jump the start?
Thanks

TMAC
12-01-2009, 12:26 PM
]first one, the mod rowan ran at derby,was that john blewetts old mod he bought a few years ago.second how much damage did the 8x have after getting sent into the wall[did the #1 do that]?Also did 8x have a problem at the start of qualifying race,or did outside jump the start?
Thanks

Howie
12-01-2009, 01:33 PM
]first one, the mod rowan ran at derby,was that john blewetts old mod he bought a few years ago.second how much damage did the 8x have after getting sent into the wall[did the #1 do that]?Also did 8x have a problem at the start of qualifying race,or did outside jump the start?
Thanks

1) I do not know.
2) They were three wide coming out of 4. It appeared the 60 slid up, pinching the 1 into the 8x, pinching him into the wall. Photo sequence starting here. http://www.racerhub.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=142749 You decide.
3) I do not know.

SCOOTER93
12-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Thanks

no it was not the old blewett car

44YEARWALLMOD
12-01-2009, 07:03 PM
x8 missed a shift in his consi race was little surprised he was pushing all td. not like him usally gets around very well. was looking for jr bertteio (spelling)
in the 2 i guess he did not make it down. frist time i saw jeff malve #3 i want to see him again he was the only one passing on the outside in prctice looks like a good driver anybody know more about him? felt bad for the 51 from the island had a miss in his motor and pulled out dam he was fast friday!!!!!!! good desecion on his part did not want to hurt the motor. # 16 barry got around real good came from way back sorry dont know much about him but he looked real good. but i have to tell ya i pullin for jamie a great run he was up on the wheel all day he can still run with the best of them. what the hell tc started last and got 7th not bad either.

RichKeator
12-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Malave is a weekly regular at the Stafford Motor Speedway. He also makes a few appearances with The Modified Racing Series (true value...) and I can't remember the last time he tried to run with the Whelen Mod Tour

TMAC
12-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Thanks Howie for the sequence,i don't know.I was sitting right at starters stand,from my point of view Matt gave 1 car a lane,looks like he drifted up.The old term 8 wheels better than 4....Plus tight corners,good racin though....