PDA

View Full Version : Is January here yet?

Spanky1975
12-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Can't wait for the first race of a new season. Curious to see how the six banger division is going to work out. Also wanted to throw an idea out there. Why don't all of the V8 guys build 4 bangers and get our car count up. We could run the four cylinders first and then let the 41 on the track for a hundred laps or better yet just give joe all the money and trophies for the season and save him the trip to mountain. There are a few cars out there in the V8's that are close to catching joe (with a legal car). You have the 33, the 50, the 98 (that beat joe once). Lets step it up this year a little bit so I don't have to run my race and then watch Joe mop up the field again.

STU
12-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Ebay's "Lynda's cluttered closet" will be giving out some 'winter' products at the frostbite for some of the drivers who didn't finish in the money.
Details to follow...

Geno
12-02-2009, 08:04 PM
STU,

When you get the chance, send me an email please: gjtost@verizon.net

intense1
12-02-2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks again.

Tracy57
12-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Just when we had the 6 cyl. T-bird hooked up and running great, I totalled it at GV in a ladies race... It will run again- just in a demolition derby by another driver who bought it.

Larry is planning on racing at SVS in January. We are working on the roll cage now- Saw too many flips at GV this past season. The last crash that I took there is a very good reason why we put in more than the mininum requirements for safety. It may now take longer to prep a car but well worth it when you walk away uninjured from a wreck.

We have a 4 cyl. car this time. I still would like a "big car" to run Ladies races at Wall and GV- but Larry wants to get this one done first.

Looking forward to seeing you all- it's been a while! :wave:

propane1075
12-04-2009, 08:30 PM
spankey let the joe thing go the way i see it joe is a perfectionest,if your going to beat him the your going to have to do your homework.so thats what we are doing . if you people would stop thinking that joes cheating and start thinking about how can i make my car better maybe just maybe somone else could grab a win.:D:D
why don't you bring that camaro down and help our car counts out????????

miller78
12-05-2009, 08:35 PM
half the reason why joe is so fast is the line he runs a lil higher line witch makes the car lose less rpm in the turn he just smooth and fast i know his car ant all motor because my 400 small block used to put on him in the straightaways thats my 2 cents have fun next year btw i enjoyed racing with u guys the past 3 years but this coming year im racing with neets on the dirt good luck to yall :wave:

Spanky1975
12-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Propane 1075
That's what I'm trying to tell you. A little less time on the harley and a little more "garage time" and maybe you could gain that couple tenths that would blow right past the 41. And I didn't say the 41 is cheated up or anything. The guy is just plain great at building, setting up, and driving the car. I just don't want to see another run away season.