PDA

View Full Version : Td video

WEEZER
12-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Is there any place to purchase videos or pictures from the neets race at wall on 11/29.

RGeeProductions
12-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Maybe here (http://gspvideo.com/2009/12/wall-stadium-november-29-2009/#more-642).....
below the video clip....:cheers:

Erin C
12-03-2009, 07:38 AM
Is there any place to purchase videos or pictures from the neets race at wall on 11/29.

Ace Lane was taking the photos...I am trying to locate the photo page...if anyone can help with the address it would be much appreciated :cheers:

(I am not that great with navigation and Ace's site confuses me....www.acelanephoto.com)

Tracy57
12-03-2009, 08:08 AM
I read on the Wall Forums that Ace Lane got FIRED from Wall for taking a picture of the one track official spraying a driver with a fire extinguisher after two drivers got out of their cars and started to fight during a race.

I sure hope it isn't true. We have bought several pictures from Ace (as well as Jamie at GV) who are BOTH very talented photographers for auto racing- to see one of them go would be horrible.

Erin C
12-03-2009, 09:26 AM
I am really hoping this is not the case...hmmm, I think we are going to have to get in contact with him to see what is actually going on...and to see if he can post the pictures or give us a disc with the tagged pictures and contact info for ordering so we can atleast put them up =/

I just found his email, I am sure he is getting bombarded with emails right now due to what was said on the forum, here's hoping they are just rumors!

**Update** Email has been sent...I will let everyone know when he contacts me back.

EnduroFromDE
12-03-2009, 10:13 AM
I will try to get the video I took from the turn 3/4 deck online tonight. I've been sick the last few days and havent felt like doing anything on the computer that involves thinking too much.
I will post on here when they are on YouTube.

Poppop
12-03-2009, 11:38 AM

GSP video I checked out the clips this morning.:wave:

WEEZER
12-03-2009, 11:48 AM
Thanks guys, I watched the clip and the replay of the car getting hit on the front stretch is wild, I was racing along side the guy who hit the parked car and the noise alone was scary, thankfully only the cars got hurt.

Erin C
12-04-2009, 08:08 AM
I spoke with Ace last night. He will have all of the Turkey Derby pictures (including the Enduro pictures) up early next week. He is on his way to Rhode Island right now to take pictures of the indoor races so he won't even be around his computer this weekend to get them up.

As for the rumors...well that's the complicated part. There was a difference of opinion between him and Jim and he was given a few days to calm down and right now he is thinking about what HE wants...from what I hear the ball is in his court now. Either way I wished him the best of luck in whatever he decides and to keep me posted on the outcome.

It would be a shame to see him leave if that is what he decides...he has been there since the 70s and his father since the 50s. Whatever the outcome I know he will do well for himself as he is a very talented photographer.