PDA

View Full Version : bigdaddys car

critter
12-02-2009, 09:16 PM
well bigdaddys car has left the team dx shop under its own power once again , just have to bang out some fenders and straighten the frame a little , but the good ole 64 will reaturn in the spring , dx rocks

punchy
12-02-2009, 09:44 PM
As long as he doesnt plan on parking the 64 in the first turn next race, it'll be worth you straightening it out! Otherwise maybe it can correct itself:lol: At least it will give Bigdaddys little bro somethign to do! So hes not so antsy! Soemone steal the Mt Dew!:wave:

critter
12-02-2009, 09:45 PM
see big bro u need me lol and no one take my dew :cheers:

mcstockcar
12-02-2009, 10:13 PM
It seems to take a nap within the first turn alot. Lets try to keep the wheels on it next time! I want to race you again next year!!!! Ill post something for you and critter on the new improved car for 2010! Can i post this without any problems or must I $$ it? Ahhh heck!

critter
12-02-2009, 10:17 PM
thats funny jack , hope the new car goes well

mcstockcar
12-02-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks. Im mentally ready to go racing(im really a mental patient)though the car isnt ready. I got the front disc brakes on and orderd a bunch of parts today. Im building a new motor for it next! Time to step up to the next level! I plan to not do any acrobats with the new car. The old car was put to rest today at Blaceys junkyard. RIP old girl!:*-(

miller78
12-03-2009, 10:27 AM
Thanks. Im mentally ready to go racing(im really a mental patient)though the car isnt ready. I got the front disc brakes on and orderd a bunch of parts today. Im building a new motor for it next! Time to step up to the next level! I plan to not do any acrobats with the new car. The old car was put to rest today at Blaceys junkyard. RIP old girl!:*-(

my motor on the stand i just need 400 bucks to put it togather but im happy my pay raise is coming other then that i need racing wheels and a legal rear and quick ? if any one can help me ive blown 3 power steering pumps in my car and i have no idea whats doing it ?

EnduroFromDE
12-03-2009, 10:37 AM
if any one can help me ive blown 3 power steering pumps in my car and i have no idea whats doing it ?

If your running only Grandview with this car and im guessing its a RWD, you dont need power steering, once you start moving it frees up and its easy to turn, take it out, save weight...

Tracy57
12-03-2009, 11:10 AM
Jack-

That is so cool that you have a donkey farmer as a sponsor! You think they can bring the donkeys to the dirt track and have a petting zoo and rides for the kids in the stands?

mcstockcar
12-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Jack-

That is so cool that you have a donkey farmer as a sponsor! You think they can bring the donkeys to the dirt track and have a petting zoo and rides for the kids in the stands?

I AM the donkeyfarmer! Thats my friends for you,(alcohol involved usally) always giving someone a nickname. No real donkeys here...just a jacka**! My donkeys are my racecars. You cant pet my cars, youll scratch the paint!:lol::lol:

critter
12-04-2009, 10:06 PM
donkey farmer lol , looks like big daddys car gotta go back in side snow comin , dont wanna see it rust lol

Tracy57
12-05-2009, 07:46 AM
Donkeys kill more people annually

than plane crashes or shark attacks. (So, watch your A$$ )

mcstockcar
12-05-2009, 11:11 AM
WTF!:lol: Where did that info come from? Mexico? HE HAW HE HAW!
The little burro that could...............nt!:lol:

critter
12-05-2009, 07:18 PM
all dx cars are tucked away in the shop and yes bigdaddys car fired up and drove into the shop woohoo , goin to start rebuilding the 64 and 22 this week , still lookin for some customers ,we can build your dream lol