PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Racing Question

gomodsgo
12-03-2009, 07:13 AM
Does anyone know for 100% sure if we can buy tickets at the door on Friday and Saturday? Or do we have to do the will call deal???

Thanks!!

RGeeProductions
12-03-2009, 08:00 AM
I have been trying to call there and no one answers...
The website says:
"Please note: Tickets can only be purchased over the phone at the charge-by-phone number.
The DDC Box Office cannot accept ticket orders over the phone."
http://www.dunkindonutscenter.com/bo/boxOffice.html
Hope that helps....

Howie
12-03-2009, 08:20 AM
Per the event poster and an AARN press release - " Tickets can be purchased at all Ticketmaster locations and the Dunkin’ Donut Center box office".

gomodsgo
12-03-2009, 08:42 AM
Thanks guys, I did see all of that, and the box office is only open till 5pm M-F, so I guess I am going to go with you can NOT buy them at the door the night of the races.

Guess I better call the box office and HOPE that will call is open till atleast 7pm. lol

PS - SIDE NOTE - Howie, tell Mary the cookies were great, and they were gone before the races were done. LOL Thanks again!!!

Howie
12-03-2009, 09:11 AM
I just talked to a nice lady at the DnD Center. The ticket booths are open all day. They open at 9 on Friday and 10 on Saturday to purchase tickets. But....you can't get into the arena seating until 6PM.

Glad you enjoyed the cookies gomods, sorry there weren't more.

WhelanModFan
12-04-2009, 09:52 AM
I've attended many events over the years at the Dunkin Donuts Center (former Providence Civic Center) and I can tell you that tickets WILL be available at the door. I would suggest that you get there early though. You can also be expected to be approached outside by "private ticket vendors" as you are entering. They'll try to convince you that the event is sold out and that they have the only tickets remaining. Don't fall for it.