PDA

View Full Version : Older Legends cars...

intense1
12-06-2009, 02:49 PM
The older style Legends car chassis will be acceptable to compete in the P.A.L. "Outlaw division", for 2010.
I know there are several of these early style cars around...so let's get them back out on the track.

mjcarroll35
12-12-2009, 05:06 PM
The older style cars were phased out for safety reasons. Who is going to compete in this "Outlaw" legends division? Every driver I've talked with has indicated he will be steering clear of Mountain if the track runs a legends division that doesn't follow INEX rules.

The older style Legends car chassis will be acceptable to compete in the P.A.L. "Outlaw division", for 2010.
I know there are several of these early style cars around...so let's get them back out on the track.

intense1
12-12-2009, 07:28 PM
An informational meeting for both the P.A.L. Outlaw Legends by Hoosier tire, and the Micro Sprints on Asphalt, is scheduled for Saturday - January 9, 2010.
The meeting will be at 12 noon, at the Butler Township fire house (use rear entrance-upstairs) which is located on Butler Drive at route 309 in Drums, PA...near the speedway.
Pit licenses, parking spots, and tire orders will also be available that day.

Since we will not be INEX sanctioned in 2010, the older style chassis will be acceptable.
Mr. MJCarroll35, best wishes with your 2010 racing plans.