PDA

View Full Version : Next yr

vhr104
12-06-2009, 07:48 PM
to bad neets couldnt get a race or two at orange county fair speedway.

STU
12-06-2009, 08:07 PM
if it were the old days with 75 to 100 cars. OC is a little to big for a race with todays 40 car fields. Plus the speeds would be too high and very hard on "stock" cars. Big D. is the biggest track that should run enduros. to me, smaller the track the better. JMO

richardpetey
12-06-2009, 09:33 PM
NEETS has raced Orange County twice, way back when we were a touring series in 2003 and 2004....................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY...............:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Philter39
12-07-2009, 06:02 PM
And the track surface was the worst i ever raced on.All they did to prepare the track was to put some water on it.It was all rutted up from the modified"spin out cars".

Williams grove was a REAL nice track to run on.If we are lucky they might schedule some enduros next year.

phil

STU
12-14-2009, 06:48 PM
Any info on next year yet?

Erin C
12-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Joe and I met with Kenny Rogers and we will have our dirt schedule at the banquet and posted up either shortly before or after the banquet. All dated are tentatively scheduled until we receive the final verdict, which will be very soon (should be within the next few days) as there was only one question and it looks as it was going in our favor...

As for the asphalt schedule we will be figuring that one out after the banquet as the dates given to us were all conflicting and we are trying to come up with a better set of dates.

See everyone soon :cheers:

CJfilms
12-14-2009, 09:20 PM
The schedule is finished, it will be released at the banquet and then online....

Erin said it, asphalt dates will be announced later.