PDA

View Full Version : Great season 2009

outlawfab
12-06-2009, 08:50 PM
I would like to thank everyone for supporting EAST END KART RACING in 2009 also congrats to all of our champions and all drivers for all their hard work and dedication this year. I would like to thank all of my officials for all of their help .To Joe Orlando ,Linda Solomito and my wife Cindy you guys are the backbone of EEKR thank you for everything . Barbara and Jim Cromerty thank you for a first class facility and Bob Finan for all his help on our saturday night expo.Tom Bonsignore without you the WKA NATIONAL would not of happend thank you for all your help this year with everything. These kids are our future race car drivers its great that they have a place to race with their families and friends on long island.I will see everyone at the EEKR BANQUET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!David Brigati

2009 CHAMPIONS -- William Ebert
Ryan Barbieri -- Joe Gulotta --Owen Grennan --Jack Handley--Kevin Baird
Amy Scharfenberg--Justin Strumpf--Richard Davidowitz--Mike Nolan
:applause: Eric Zeh ----Joe Hodge :applause:

ready2race15
12-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Congratulations to all EEKR Champions. I would like to thank Dave and Cindy Brigati for all their hard work at the track. I would also like to thank all the EEKR board members.-Justin Strumpf

kart34
12-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Would like to thank everybody from EEKR who had a part in it this year from cleaning track to running show. Wouldn't have a club without them and congratulations to all this years champions, Happy holidays and see everybody at the banquet - The Zeh Family

rae234
12-07-2009, 06:23 PM
Congratulations to William Ebert on his Kid Kart Championship. We are all very proud of you!

14x2champkart
12-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Thanks Dave

We could'nt we done it without your whole TEAM !!! William is looking forward to the banquet !!! Thanks you were all great with him this year !! :)

Ellracin17x
12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
i would like to thank Dave and Cindy Brigati and all the Board members for all there effort to keep it going hopefully we will have a successful 2010 season!!!

hodge racing
12-08-2009, 07:20 AM
i would also like to thank the entire eekr staff for a great job. we appreciate all your hard work. i had a blast this year getting to race with a great bunch of guys. i had as much fun hanging out with them after the races as i did racing with them. congrats to all the champions. looking foward to seeing everyone at the banquet. have a happy holiday. :applause::applause::applause:

joe hodge

Hollywood
12-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Joe you might have wet your pants watching bubba STICK IT on the outside out of turn 4 on the last lap for the win!!!!!!hahhaahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahha GREAT Race! nice power!Go BUBBA!

Hollywood
12-08-2009, 05:29 PM
We were screaming!!!!!!!!

The Bullfather
12-08-2009, 08:21 PM
He was later DQ'ed for being under aged hahahahahahaha j/k

Thanks to all the EEKR staff, truly a class act! Thank you to all the drivers and families, you breathe new life into our favorite sport...RACING!

hodge racing
12-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Joe you might have wet your pants watching bubba STICK IT on the outside out of turn 4 on the last lap for the win!!!!!!hahhaahahahhhahahahahhahahahahahahha GREAT Race! nice power!Go BUBBA!

sorry i missed it. i spoke to bubba sunday night he said he did the last lap thing. im glad to here he ran good. now we just have to age bubba about 15 years so next year he can run with us old guys. good job bubba and woot it was a blast racing with you guys. see you at the banquet. :cheers:

hodge racing
12-09-2009, 12:05 PM
He was later DQ'ed for being under aged hahahahahahaha j/k

Thanks to all the EEKR staff, truly a class act! Thank you to all the drivers and families, you breathe new life into our favorite sport...RACING!

hey pete i need a copy of the last two weeks of racing. give me a call when you get a chance i need to speak to you.

thanks joe