PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Info for the Banquet

Erin C
12-08-2009, 08:29 AM
In case anyone missed the post awhile ago....here is the hotel information on the closest hotel for the banquet. I just FINALLY reserved our room today =/

Super 8
610-285-4880
2160 Golden Key Road
Allentown West, PA 19530

This located at I-78 & Golden Key Road exit 45. Prices are VERY reasonable, our room was only $55.00 for smoking w/a king sized bed. You can also reserve the room online through this site (location code already included):

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=03735

You just need to specify the date on the left and how many people, search and select the type of room you would like to reserve.

If anyone has any questions about how this will be run or anything specific for the banquet please feel free to email me.

Social Hour starts at 5 with free beer and soda all night long.

Make sure our top 10 drivers are in proper attire! Sports Jacket and Ties please!!!

Oh, and if anyone has any last minute seating requests please let me know this week, I will be putting the seating chart together this weekend.

See you all soon :)

VARacer22
12-08-2009, 09:12 AM
I've got a room booked there myself. So, Erin is that where we are having the after party? :cheers: I already feel bad for any one staying at that hotel I have a feeling it is going to be a little noisey that night.

Erin C
12-08-2009, 09:17 AM
hahaha...you should have seen how crazy it was after our wedding at our hotel...and that was just family & a few friends which included a couple racers! The day before the wedding we asked if they cared if we used the lobby to hang out after the wedding and they said as long as we kept it down....we didn't!! We got a couple complaints, LOL!!

I will ask when we go to check in to see if we can use the lobby after the banquet is over =]

Danger83Ranger
12-08-2009, 04:25 PM
im not far from Kutztown, maybe 25 minutes...I will rent out my second floor for the night...cheaper than a hotel! lol jk

CJfilms
12-09-2009, 09:01 AM
$50 to rent out the 2nd floor...only slightly dangerous! :applause::lol::applause::lol:

$100 to not have Danger pull a midnight prank on you!!! :angel:

$200 to not have ME pull a prank on you!!! LOL!!!! :-B

Danger83Ranger
12-10-2009, 07:41 PM
$50 to rent out the 2nd floor...only slightly dangerous! :applause::lol::applause::lol:

$100 to not have Danger pull a midnight prank on you!!! :angel:

$200 to not have ME pull a prank on you!!! LOL!!!! :-B

lol, all I can say is don't fall asleep before me...I have plenty of tricks up my sleeve. But my new 42" LCD HDTV, WII and PS3 are looking pretty dang good right now...im hooked on Nascar 2009. Graphics are pretty good. I only charge $5 an hour to use them...lol