PDA

View Full Version : 3 days and counting!

Erin C
12-16-2009, 08:36 AM
I am officially excited for the banquet because the majority of the work is FINALLY done!

Our numbers are in, the food picked out, the "adult frothy beverages" have been ordered as have all the trophies. Points fund is ready, Personalized Leather Jackets for Champions will be ready tomorrow and picked up and brought to the banquet by my secret helper in the north, seating chart is complete and after the new discovery from the banquet hall coordinator it is better than what it was 2 days ago! I have everything for all the centerpieces except the table toppers which should arrive today or tomorrow from NJ. Rules are being printed as are schedules. Doggy Day Care has been confirmed for drop-off for Cindy, Petey will be dropped off the night before at the in-laws. Dress is ready to go, going to *try* to find a new shirt and tie that matches my dress for Joe, don't know how well that will work but I will at least attempt to find something. All I need now is a board to put the seating chart on and grill lighters to light the 144 (unscented) candles that will make the hall look very nice after social hour!

YAY! This is all going to be worth it in the end! What better way to end a successful season then to spend it with everyone that helped make this season so great! See everyone in a few days!!!

Poppop
12-16-2009, 08:42 AM
:applause:Your enthusiasm is contagious:applause::applause:

punchy
12-16-2009, 11:07 AM
WAY TO GO ERIN and I am counting down too! Sounds like a lot of fun and crazy times. :cheers:Being off season everyone probably needs it, a night away from the crunch of getting their cars ready for 2010. Except the DX crew you know they are on that and mostly done, so thta doesnt count them. But everyone else who is starting a new, I feel your pain!:wave:

critter
12-16-2009, 03:32 PM
thats right punchy are cars are almost done lol lets party :cheers:

ThePill
12-16-2009, 04:49 PM
Erin,
Curious as to how many people are attending?

Erin C
12-16-2009, 05:04 PM
Our final count is 120...that is almost 50 more than 2 years ago :cheers:

critter
12-16-2009, 05:18 PM
thats cause ill be there lol jokin couldnt help myself :lol:

Philter39
12-16-2009, 07:43 PM
Erin you sound quite excited about the banquet. It sounds as though all that attend will have a great time.For you have left no stone unturned in your quest for a great banquet.

phil

richardpetey
12-16-2009, 08:47 PM
The only draw back to a NEETS banquet: ITS OVER TOO QUICKLY................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
12-16-2009, 09:14 PM
who says it has to end at the firehall woohooo lets party like rockstars :cheers:

mcstockcar
12-16-2009, 09:22 PM
The only draw back to a NEETS banquet: ITS OVER TOO QUICKLY................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY....................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

As long as you remember how it ends!:cheers: