PDA

View Full Version : Help!

Erin C
12-18-2009, 08:34 AM
First off...we MAY need help with our trophies tomorrow morning at 9am. Travis has already volunteered his dad's van but we will have 30 oversized trophies and we may need a little more help.

Does anyone have a van or a truck with a cap that can meet us at 9am tomorrow morning. Our trophy place's delivery guy is on vacation and we are trying to get all these trophies to the hall by 10 am so we can set everything up. If someone has some spare time and a vehicle that can meet us please call Joe today for information on where it is and when to meet us...You wouldn't have to stay to set up as we have plenty of hands helping set up, just not enough cargo space as we are bringing up a lot of stuff for this.

I will see you all TOMORROW!!! Maybe my stress levels will drop by the morning =/ I can't wait to get rid of this tension headache!! :cheers:

Danger83Ranger
12-18-2009, 09:06 AM
how far from the hall is the trophy place? i might be able to swing it on my time limit depending on how close it is.

Erin C
12-18-2009, 09:14 AM
hahaha...that's a question for Joe, he's the one that drives up and I never pay attention :drool:...I think it is only 20 minutes away from Kutztown, if that.