PDA

View Full Version : my first banquet

critter
12-19-2009, 11:44 PM
first would like to thanks neets for a good time , second would like to say sorry for being a party pooper after dinner i got really sick to my stomcah and my daughter was worried when i was comin home , congrats to all winnners , i really liked gettin my uncle petey award for my postin and zoom zoom being in the way lol, makes me feel wanted , trilled to death with my sprirt award and my two top ten award , once again sorry i was a party pooper , had a great time still , thanks all

Tracy57
12-20-2009, 12:42 AM
Awww.... Critter, you left a few minutes too soon- missed seeing Joe's Birthday Present!

We got home a while ago took 1 1/2 hours for a 45 minute drive under normal conditions....

mcstockcar
12-20-2009, 03:10 AM
You said pooper!:lol: Thats ok critter, at least you were there!:)

critter
12-20-2009, 10:38 AM
yeah i was fine till dinner ,my daughter started textin when u gettin home and ,then whammo it hit my gut ,not sure what it was but not feelin to good today yet , all that snow will have to wait , wish i wouldnt of got sick, i would of been up there with petey , havin a good ole time ,oh well maybe next yr ,and dont worry ill keep on postin, u cant hurt the critters feelings ,i like to be picked on lol ,

ThePill
12-20-2009, 11:15 AM
Maybe it was the 7 rolls you ate :lol:

tbirdracer
12-20-2009, 11:41 AM
wow you blaming joes party? or was it the food and the banquet? no you just wanted to get home to post. lol

critter
12-20-2009, 12:12 PM
no no ray the party was great , the food well may have been a little part of it , i was very excited about the all the awards i got . loved my uncle petey award , really loved my spirit award thats allready hangin on the wall lol

punchy
12-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Them damn rolls.........I'd have to agree with the Pill :lol: Maybe it was the piece of Critter Litter I gave you :wave:

richardpetey
12-20-2009, 02:05 PM
Like to thank everyone who braved the terrible weather conditions and attended the NEETS banquet..................:applause:
Hope all had a good time and returned home safely..............:rolleyes:
Want to thank all the peeps who I poked fun at last night, especially the BD guys/gals, I was a little rough on those guys but they took it well........................:cheers:
Your all good people, wish we could do this more than once a year.......................;)
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
12-20-2009, 03:30 PM
im with ya petey cant wait to u bust on me again loved it , just wish i was feelin a bit better

Philter39
12-20-2009, 04:55 PM
RP43

Am I a BD guy or am I a NEETS guy? Perhaps just a long time enduro guy?

I think you may be jealous of my artwork also known as a Pontiac.

If I remember correctly the "bonehead award" was originally for that move

in turn 1 at Tioga.right after you and Ray F. spun out together ?

If so freshen my memory of that incident.And enlighten others.

Thanks for the award I forget what you actually called it. My wife

wants to know. Thanks for your entertaining awards phil

richardpetey
12-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Come on Phil! Your one of the original NEETS guys................:cool:
Don't remember the Tioga incident exactly, Ray and I were racing for the lead, we both spun and he blocked me from pulling back on the track in front of him...................:eek:
Your little prize, last night, was called the "Older than Dirt" award..............:rolleyes:
Your right! I am jealous of the pontiac, its probably older than the "Old Tetanus Mobile" which had about 14 years of races and alotta wins under its safety belts before I sold her............................:*-(
In fact a guy named Wayne Echert bought it from me, he used to race with us in the first year NEETS(2003), but never saw the car in action again......................:help:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
12-20-2009, 08:33 PM
this made me happy

punchy
12-20-2009, 09:10 PM
WOW someone has a picture of Critter smiling. Its amazing how cleaned up people can get if they want/need to! :lol:Just kidding Critter! Enjoy your award, better make a whole wall for them at home! :wave:

critter
12-20-2009, 09:13 PM
thx punchy , and yes i have the wall started lol, and i have my uncle petey award hangin there too lol

CJfilms
12-21-2009, 08:56 AM
Ok, ok, enoughs enough, you've crossed the line!

No more beatin' up Critter! I think he took abuse from EVERYONE that night, including the chef!!!! LOL!!!

Critter, you did more than earn the spirit award! You've brought a whole slew of cars to the speedway and more importantly, you took them home too! You had to have set a record on the racerhub forums, I'll check with JA Ackley on that one and see for sure! Thank you Critter, you brought a lot of life to these forums! .....but I can't say you did it single handedly, unless you are typing with just one hand!!!

Phil, you are a great guy in general. You have a lot of valuable ideas and opinions since you have been enduro racing for 2+ decades. Other drivers can learn a lot from talking to you, and you are a nice enough guy to tell them what to do!

Petey......the awards were great this year! Everyone loved them, and I don't think too many people are going to be mad at you for anything! Well....let's just see what happens in the first race!!! LOL!!!!

CJfilms
12-21-2009, 08:57 AM
Gee....now that I think about that for a second.....CRITTER KISSED ME!!!! I hope I don't get sick now! LOL!!!!!

:applause:

punchy
12-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Joe....... you didnt SHARE that birthday cake with Critter did you? Drink a gallon of OJ!

you give credit to everyone but yourself (and Erin)too. dont forget you listen to all the drivers and their thoughts or concerns and put them in to play. Without your concern where would NEETS be today? Definitely not up on the hill of Bechtelsville! Thanks for coming to our town even if it is a drive for you guys! :wave:

\:cheers:to a successful 2010:applause:

critter
12-21-2009, 05:44 PM
thx joe but i dont do all my self , i just keep it goin , goin to try to win that award two yrs in a row woohoo , hope i didnt get u sick lol buddy , and would also like to say to ever one that this forum and the entire neets family is great , plus it keeps me outta trouble

NJ Chick
12-22-2009, 03:42 PM
this made me happy

Glad the award made you happy Critter, you certainly deserved it! :cheers: Sorry you didn't feel well and left early, but we left early too because of the weather! 2 l/2 hours to get home!

critter
12-22-2009, 07:32 PM
thank you all cant wait for april