PDA

View Full Version : Think pink!

intense1
12-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Keeping with the spirit of the season, each year the track donates a portion of the proceeds from the Frostbite Enduro event to a worthy cause.
For this year's event, $1 from every admission will be donated to the Susan G. Komen for the cure of breast cancer foundation.
We would like to ask all participants to decorate their cars with some pink colors, in support of this great organization.
Please take the time this holiday season to think about those whos lives are, or have been, affected by breast cancer.

VARacer22
12-21-2009, 02:17 PM
We would like to ask all participants to decorate their cars with some pink colors, in support of this great organization.

Kind of like my car? It's a great cause and I was able to raise a bunch of money at Wall for NEETS races there and hopefully your enduro can help raise some money for a great cause!

Koma38Martini
12-25-2009, 07:56 AM
I have been trying to get a car together for this event, for 4 months now. And now that proceeds are going towards breast cancer, I would really like to run. As my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer 6 months ago and is going through treatment. If anyone has a car and needs a driver you can contact me 5706568943. I have driven everything from enduros to late models. And even if im not driving in this, i will be there watching.

Mobigsly
12-30-2009, 09:14 PM
Who don't like Breasts?