PDA

View Full Version : New name?

mcstockcar
12-21-2009, 09:02 PM
OK, I dont have the monte carlo (mc) anymore so im going to need a new avitar name-if it can be changed?
The new car is a olds cutlass....
any ideas.....?

Im gonna regret posting this... I know it!:rolleyes:

Poppop
12-21-2009, 09:16 PM
:wave:You already proved gutless won't fit.:lol:

mcstockcar
12-21-2009, 09:23 PM
:lol: Thats funny... thanks!:wave:

Geno
12-21-2009, 09:28 PM
"Bold Olds" works for me...used to have a '67 Cutlass :)

mcstockcar
12-21-2009, 09:36 PM
DR. OLDS?:p

Geno
12-21-2009, 09:40 PM
Thought of that originally, but there's already a Dr. in the house. Think he drives the #75:applause:

critter
12-21-2009, 09:40 PM
i say keep what u got , or crittersbuddy has a good ring to it lol

Philter39
12-21-2009, 09:43 PM
ovalcutlass

ovalmobile

phil

Danger83Ranger
12-21-2009, 10:20 PM
O.C.Racer
Olds_Racer
Professor Cutlass
Old Professor Cutlass
Moldy Oldy
Rutless Cutlass
Cut_n_Scoldy oldy
Old quicky
G.M. Racer
Old Cutlass Jack
Jack olds
Ye Old Cut n Slice
In with the Olds, out with the new
Neets 2010 champion :applause:
supreme team (if its a supreme) lol, or we can call critters team the supreme team for there supreme work :cool:

critter
12-21-2009, 10:35 PM
no my team is

Danger83Ranger
12-21-2009, 10:39 PM
what is DX exactly anyways? i dont pay attention very well I guess...lol

richardpetey
12-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Old Ladies Demo Special......................:help:
Old Loose Dented Sheetmetal.........................:(
Your born naked, wet and hungry..........then you buy an OLDS............:eek:
UNCLE PETEY.................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Erin C
12-22-2009, 07:48 AM
what is DX exactly anyways? i dont pay attention very well I guess...lol

DX is a wrestling team with HHH and Shawn Michaels :drool: <3

And my best friend used to have an Olds Eighty Eight and we called it the "Pimpin' Olds" The frame was all rotted, there was a hole in the gas tank and it could only be filled half way, the window's didn't go down, it always over heated and it is still sitting in her grandmother's garage and it still starts from 8 years ago when she finally gave up on it and got an Eclipse which only lasted a few years :help::applause:

I'll stick with her 2008 Mustang =]

Tracy57
12-22-2009, 08:06 AM
Awwww.... Jack, Don't change your name- Everyone knows you as MC Stockcar. You don't want to be "CrittersBuddy" do you? :lol:

You just need to think of what MC would stand for instead of Monte Carlo... ANY IDEAS?

You are going to lose all your posts if you change your name (for some that would be a tradegy!) Right Critter!?

IF you can change it- keep it simple like Larry and I did... Tracy57 and Larry55- that way it won't matter WHAT car you have (just as long as you keep the number) :)

RGeeProductions
12-22-2009, 08:16 AM
mcstockcar = My Certified Stockcar
Name change won't happen....sorry

Erin C
12-22-2009, 08:23 AM
mcstockcar = My Certified Stockcar
Name change won't happen....sorry

Only in events of marriage!! LOL! You need to make sure you present 2 forms of id and your marriage certificate :p

That was very nice of the change...I am still waiting for the hubby to fix my email address :help: LOL

RGeeProductions
12-22-2009, 08:23 AM
BINGO!!! LOL :cheers:

Danger83Ranger
12-22-2009, 09:17 AM
DX is a wrestling team with HHH and Shawn Michaels :drool: <3

And my best friend used to have an Olds Eighty Eight and we called it the "Pimpin' Olds" The frame was all rotted, there was a hole in the gas tank and it could only be filled half way, the window's didn't go down, it always over heated and it is still sitting in her grandmother's garage and it still starts from 8 years ago when she finally gave up on it and got an Eclipse which only lasted a few years :help::applause:

I'll stick with her 2008 Mustang =]

ahhh wrestling i remember now. i watched that when i was like 10. seen how fake it was and lost complete interest lol. DO YOU SMEEEEEEELLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKING! WOOOOOO

Erin C
12-22-2009, 09:25 AM
DO YOU SMEEEEEEELLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK, IS COOKING! WOOOOOO

Don't even get me started on Duane Johnson...he is my absolute favorite and if ever the opportunity came around I would leave Joe for him...and Joe is very aware of this. :drool:

And you must keep the "WOOO" out of there because I have a strong hatred for Rick Flair....

NeetsSpectator
12-22-2009, 10:10 AM
After the first NEETS race of 2010, "Dentmobile" would be a good name for the Cutlass.

Tracy57
12-22-2009, 12:08 PM
How About My Clean Stockcar?

critter
12-22-2009, 07:31 PM
see jack just keep mcstockcar , My Critter stockcar lol , and yes tracy losin all my post would be a sad day lol oh danger i got two words for ya lol and go figure there colors are blk and grn lol

mcstockcar
12-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the great ideas... i cant stop laughing:lol:
I guess unless im married to my car...hhmmmm,
It did die,:( so i can see other cars now....:)legality presides to change the name?:lol:
I will keep the mc name.!!
You guys crack me up!!! I always get a good laugh :lol:
at something here!!
so its mcstockcar still- with the rocket oldsmobile!:)

NeetsSpectator
12-22-2009, 10:59 PM
so its mcstockcar still- with the rocket oldsmobile!:)

Another one.
Flipper .25 with the Rollsmobile.

tbirdracer
12-23-2009, 08:21 AM
ahhh wrestling i remember now. i watched that when i was like 10. seen how fake it was and lost complete interest lol. what you meen it's fake? and mc stands for my classic stockcar. you always run old cars!

Danger83Ranger
12-23-2009, 09:57 AM
what you meen it's fake? and mc stands for my classic stockcar. you always run old cars!

wrestling is fake...lol you didnt know that? well, I cant say 100% fake, the pain and stunts are all real, but the actual fighting and what not is staged and all for show. I guess I should have explained what I meant further into detail the first time.

Jack, happen to know anyone selling a 68-72 chevelle? ive been looking for a project chevelle for a loooong time. All I find is rust buckets and over priced junk.

Poppop
12-23-2009, 10:19 AM
:wave:Hey Mike. You going to change your name if you sell the ranger?:lol:

Danger83Ranger
12-23-2009, 01:04 PM
nope, keeping the ranger. decided to take the money and buy the kids 2 power wheels, and a suzuki 4 wheeler. also got a little sponsorship that will help me build up the ranger better. should be ordering a 10 point cage soon and some extra bars to make a door kit. some new tires are also on order. will have to go down to the shop to see if there is any scrap metal i can use for a drive shaft loop. still thinking about changing my name to... nodanger83ranger...lol