Drivers meeting - 12:15 PM
Transponder check - 12:30 PM
National Anthem - 12:55 PM
6 Cylinder Car/Truck (60 laps) - 1 PM
followed by:
4 Cylinder (100 laps)
followed by:
8 Cylinder (100 laps)

NOTE: All cars should be registered BEFORE drivers meeting. Person registering car must pull a number chip to determine starting position (via coin flip at drivers meeting). Any cars registering AFTER drivers meeting begins-will be added to the rear of the field.

Also,
-ALL cars will need to be safety inspected BEFORE competing.
-ALL cars will need a properly mounted transponder bracket. Brackets will be available at pit office.
-ALL drivers will need a one-way scanner to monitor the Race Director (154.600 frequency)...We have a limited number of rental units available.
***Please arrive early...to allow time for any issues that may need to be addressed***

STU
12-30-2009, 07:39 PM
I can not wait for Saturday. The last forecast I saw says frostbite might be the word of the day. Wind chill of -3. Holy crap!!
Don't forget to support the people who support the event.

1. Ebay's "lynda's cluttered closet" is giving away some prizes.

2. Domino's pizza is giving out tons of coupon books. They are also looking for a few race teams to do business with for 2010. See me Saturday for details. Hint: your team won't go hungry on race day.

3. Walmart is giving out $5 off oil change coupons.

4. Pepsi will be giving out tons of stuff at the drivers meeting.

Not to forget all the signs and billboards around the track. Please take note of them and use their services when you can.
See you guys on Saturday,
Cory

Geno
12-30-2009, 07:53 PM
Thank you for everything Cory:) We'll give you some plugs through out the day:wave:

Teddy, your job is to remember this, LOL:help:

Mobigsly
01-01-2010, 07:24 PM
what is "lynda's cluttered closet"??????? I figure I would see what items lurk in the closet, but you really don't give a description of it. Nothing pops up on search engine and nothing on ebay.. Can't get there is you have no directions.

STU
01-01-2010, 08:22 PM
click on the stores tab
type in lyndas cluttered closet sorry don't type the '
Sorry, not much for you tj, mostly women's close, but sometimes some video games, racing stuff and a little of everything.
Thanks for your interest in my wife's store.
Cory

Geno
01-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Don't assume that TJ doesn't wear women's clothes:lol:

Mobigsly
01-01-2010, 09:50 PM
oh well. maybe my wife will be intrested..