PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore, Oh yeah!!!!!

pappywrench
01-03-2010, 10:28 AM
I usually don't post to much on here, but I can't help myself on this one.
It was good I was bundled up or all would of seen I was GREEN with envy. Seeing the rooster tails and dirt tracking made me wish I could of been out there. Also seeing all the big smiles and the chatter after the race, all drivers had a great time. My congrads to all the "HARDCORE ENDUROMANIACS"
The only things to have a bad day was the poor cones. See you in Feb.
Pappy

intense1
01-03-2010, 03:32 PM
To all the drivers, fans, officials, and track employees...along with Joe Callavini, for "enduring" the elements, for a great cause. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation for the cure of Breast Cancer.
As Pappy mentioned, this was definitely a test for all of the "Hardcore" enduro drivers, as finesse was the key to success.
By the end of the big car event, there were two distinct racing grooves...a few feet off the outside guardrail, and the EXTREME bottom of the racetrack. :rolleyes:
This season should be a true test for all the Mountain Madness Enduro Series drivers...as we will see the finest enduro racers in the country...endure a snow covered speedway, a dry racetrack, and maybe even a rain soaked racing surface. :D

Happy New Year!

The Rainmaker :wave:

Spanky1975
01-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Ohh, we were racing!!! Why didn't someone tell me?

propane1075
01-04-2010, 08:27 PM
YO MIKE EXTREME INSIDE GROVE ???? i call that infield racing. if the track was not snow covered would the few drivers that were running down there
have been allowed to do so with out reprocution??:mad::mad:

intruder400ex
01-05-2010, 07:19 PM
thats bs there was grass showing