PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward for 2010!

CJfilms
01-04-2010, 10:03 AM
The new season of racing is right around the corner! The first race is set for April and that means we have a few months now in this off-season to prep, test, tune, PROMOTE AND SPONSOR UP!!!

First off, thank you all who helped out in 2009, you helped make this past season one of the best yet! For 2010, we are changing they way we do a few things though....making things MUCH BETTER!

Down to business now....2009 was very successful, however we can make things better for everyone. To do this, we need sponsors. Please take a look at out Sponsorship Page, http://www.neetsracing.com/sponsors/sponsoring.htm. All of our past sponsors know first hand that a NEETS sponsorship is very fruitful! We promote each and every event to the fullest when we have sponsors on board. Sponsors receive the limelight treatment when they are involved. This past season, we had a very limited sponsorship involvement, so it was hard to prove to potential sponsors just what this series is capable of doing... Let's all try to change that for 2010! A fully sponsored season will prove much more successful all the way around!

I will personally be making my rounds in February to a lot of local businesses, cold call style. This has proven to be a great way to introduce the series to people who are not aware of NEETS, but it is hard to sell someone something they have not seen or been involved with previously. If you have any potential leads or know any local businesses who would like to get involved, contact me ASAP!!! We are in the process of printing up our next line of t-shirts for the new year, Series and/or T-shirt sponsors will have their logo printed on each of these 200+ t-shirts which will be distributed at the Motorsports expo show and throughout the season.

Now is the time to get involved to M - A - X - I - M - I - Z - E your exposure. Any sponsors involved at this point are receiving free exposure throughout the next few months before the season even kicks off!

Contact Joe at joe@neetsracing.com for details and sponsor inqueries.

In 2010, we will be running two types of events! The first of which is what you've come to know and love...Racing enduros! The second type of event is something different...Special Events!

These special events will be car shows, expo shows, parades, charity benefits, etc... We will be doing everything we can to promote the series and help out others along the way. If you have a special/private event of your own and you would like to involve your NEETS brothers and sisters....send me the info, I will post it up and help attract a few friends and family to make your private event as much fun as we can... The first special event we are participating in this season is the 2010 Motorsports Expo Show in Oaks, PA. NEETS will have two/three booths worth of space, a vehicle on display, and plenty of flyers, schedules and other NEETS literature on hand! Thanks to Travis Schwenk for involving himself and allowing his car to be placed on display!

The next big special event will take place in February at the Reading Mall Car Show...NEETS will have a few cars on display as well as hosting an "Intro to Enduro Racing" presentation on the stage on the opening day of the show! ...just a reminder, any sponsors involved at that point will be receiving 'center-stage' exposure at these events.....

Thank you all once again for making 2009 a very strong season of racing...but, it's time to bring back TRUE ENDURO RACING IN 2010...we are going to pack this track!!!!!

Danger83Ranger
01-04-2010, 01:15 PM
first race is set for April, what day in April?

Erin C
01-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Still working out the details...things don't happen at the drop of a dime, although sometimes I wish they did ;)

The date, changed or unchanged, will be announced as soon as we know for sure. I believe we are stopping by Kenny's Saturday morning on our way up to Scranton if he is home...

Don't worry, we will never leave you guys in the dark...As soon as we know we will let you know :cheers:

critter
01-04-2010, 04:12 PM
well u know me joe ill keep on doin my thing , also me and bigdaddy will have are cars at the coventry mall ,and ill be helpin u out in oaks , also i have a few new sponsors for my car and im trying to get u a sponsor or two for some events , just doin my part , cant wait to race