PDA

View Full Version : Props to GSP

EnduroFromDE
01-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Just want to inform everyone that on GSP's website there is a FLASHBACK DVD now for sale...Thats right The first EVER and truly the greatest by far Beaters with Heaters from 2004... It was NEETS First race (if im not mistaken) at Mountain Speedway. It was wet, muddy, fast, and AWSOME...I did not race in this race but by looking at the highlights I see a few drivers that still race with us today. There are highlights from both the small car and big car race. PLuS multiple angles of wrecks live as they happen. Gary did an awsome job with this one... and you can get it all for under $20 plus shipping... while your there check out the 2nd Beaters with Heaters with 96 cars to start the 4 cyl race...YES 96 CARS TO START...many of them drivers still racing with up at grandview as well...both for UNDER $20 each (plus shipping)...

http://gspvideo.com/2009/12/flashback-2004-new-years-enduro/#more-669

CJfilms
01-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Oh boy, I remember that race....brrr......and wet! I have some of my own video, if I remember correctly.....

Nice job Gary!

Erin C
01-05-2010, 08:09 AM
I think that was the day it was raining sideways and I was up on the top of the tower with an umbrella for a little while...the front half of me was soaked and the back half was dry as a bone!

jimwhite
01-05-2010, 08:30 AM
what a day we had to hand score score card was gone after 10 laps there was so much mud in the car it took about 10 washes to find the color of the car . ray fitz was the starter we had to wash him 10 times also :help: all in all that was a fun day that was the day pettey ran a ford:cheers:

richardpetey
01-05-2010, 08:49 PM
That damn ford led alotta laps in that hurricane, hehe.................:rolleyes:
Thank God, we didn't win that race, I would have never lived it down................:eek: