PDA

View Full Version : Info Pages

CJfilms
01-06-2010, 08:50 AM
As a NEETS driver, the "main" rule we expect everyone to follow is this....

Read and have a basic understanding of the rules! ...I'm not talking about car legality here...

We are going to try a couple of new 'ideas' for organizing the pre-race and between race line-ups, hence we need all drivers at the speedway ON-TIME. As I have posted up here, drivers arriving later than the start of the driver's meeting will be penalized 10% of purse and points.

The title of this thread is Info Pages since that is where each event's details are posted. If we are starting a half-hour early, we will have it posted there...if there is a special event taking place this day, it will be posted there. We need all driver just to read through the Info Page for each event just to see if there are any changes to the ordinary schedule...such as a flip flopped running order or additional events...

If drivers consistently ignore these pages, they will realize they may be missing out on some KEY DETAILS... If we decide to have a 'Best Decorated' award, the details will be posted on the info page. If a driver does not read the info page, they will surely miss out on the possibility of a prize.

The info pages will be loaded up BEFORE the beginning of the regular season. I will make any necessary changes to an event info page before the running of the previous event. New in 2010, you can register for an event at anytime...however, please don't throw your hat into the ring too early!!! I'd rather not see the final event registration list filling up before the next event's list...

Please take a moment and browse over the info page...a lot of the info will stay the same each race, but the minor details/changes will be highlighted. Take note, as ALL of these pages will be uploaded pre-season...so no excuses, "I didn't look at the info page".