PDA

View Full Version : Madhouse!!!

LM13
01-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Madhouse is great! It reminds me of the time I saw John Belwitt Sr. get into a fist fight with John Jr. at Flemington. Oh, they were the good old days! It's a must not miss show if you are into racing.:applause:

critter
01-12-2010, 09:29 PM
yeah i seen the previews ,but missed i will check it out ,looks good

ob7
01-13-2010, 12:38 AM
Yep brings back memories remember the Spencer`s Ed sr ran Tony Hershman
into the wall when Jimmy blew up his motor or how bout that driver got blacked
Flagged and broke all the flags over his knee He became the promoter later.
Old Friday nights......... Memories ......

perky
01-13-2010, 01:18 PM
That show should be treated as a SUNDANCE SPEEDWAY driver training video !!!!!!! this is what the track needs to put the fans in the stands...... look and the stands there at the stadium, the people arent there for the .50 hot dogs >>>>> they want to see action

White Lightnin
01-13-2010, 05:20 PM
That show should be treated as a SUNDANCE SPEEDWAY driver training video !!!!!!! this is what the track needs to put the fans in the stands...... look and the stands there at the stadium, the people arent there for the .50 hot dogs >>>>> they want to see action

A lot of past Evergreen drivers learned from Bowman Gray. There once wasa guy they called the Gas Man - maybe you know him? :lol::lol::lol:

Him and that Cassidy dude :help:

hitmanNY
01-13-2010, 05:57 PM

I agree!!! Action and Rivalries = Fans in the Stands!!! This policing the drivers like they're in kinder garden has ruined all racing from Nascar right down the line!!! Let them DUKE it out!!!

GO GET UM GAS MAN!!! :cheers: