PDA

View Full Version : Take that Enduro car to a Road Course

Jaws
01-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Check this one out and its not too far from home.

http://www.buffmotorsports.com/

53ny
01-14-2010, 11:22 PM
The 53ny and 51 trucks will be there....:cool:

MSK27
01-15-2010, 08:53 AM
Thats a great facility with some nice motels and some nice places to eat right in town which is about a 10 minute ride from the track.I worked on an ARCA car there and got to stay in the condo's at the track above the pit garages.That was pretty cool.You can watch the races from the balcony right in front of your room.

Jaws
01-15-2010, 11:16 PM
Thats a great facility with some nice motels and some nice places to eat right in town which is about a 10 minute ride from the track.I worked on an ARCA car there and got to stay in the condo's at the track above the pit garages.That was pretty cool.You can watch the races from the balcony right in front of your room.

Very nice!

Poppop
01-18-2010, 05:00 AM
I never drove on a road course but would like to give it a try. How does an enduro car get around all those right turns? :confused:

racing#s
01-20-2010, 08:48 PM
We're in.
It sounds like mad fun.

richardpetey
01-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Remember, this race is being run clockwise and the the course is almost 2 miles long with fast sweeping turns...................:help:
Also, make sure your oil pan has the proper baffling/trap doors to stop low oil pressure(aeration) in those RH turns.......................;)
This race is being advertised as an endurance race not an enduro, your gonna be racing against all kinds of different vehicles including real road course racecars using road course rules........................:rolleyes:
UNCLE PETEY..................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

intense1
01-22-2010, 12:54 AM
I will offer my services to any team looking to get the job done.
Send me a PM.

2/10ths...the difference between Fast...and last. :wave:

Spider49
02-06-2010, 10:40 AM
We will have fuel available (93 to 112) octane. Also bathrooms will be open and refreshmants can be purchased. Please come and suport winter survial series. It will be a Great Time Spider Ensinger e=mail jspider49@juno.com:applause:

BUFFMOTORSPORTS
02-09-2010, 08:43 AM
I have had some calls about the registration. The $150.00 cost is for 2 to 3 drivers and or pit crew members totaling 3 on your team. Should you have more than 3 members it will cost you an additional $25 per person for a hot pit pass Or $10 per person for general admission which is the trailer area and the complete track viewing area. The general admission at this track allows you to hang out as a spectator by the team trailers. Unlike some tracks you can't. Hope this helps and Hope it warms up Quick!!
Edit/Delete Message

racing#s
02-15-2010, 03:06 PM
Hey Buffmotorsports..

Is the track ready to go, plowed for Saturdays race ?

thanks...

BUFFMOTORSPORTS
02-15-2010, 06:59 PM
NJMP officials have advised me to cancel this weekend February 20th as there is more than a foot of snow on the track. They are also expecting rain sleet and snow tonight into tomorrow. We will try for our snow date February 27th hopefully by then the snow will be gone. If you haven't registered please send it in so we know what the real count is going to be if we cancel the 27th we will refund you your entry fee. Thanks, Bill Buff

BUFFMOTORSPORTS
02-23-2010, 11:08 PM
FEBRUARY 27, 2010 CANCELED and Rescheduled for the Inaugural June 20th NJMP Road MODS support Race!!!
Please be advised the race on the February 27th has been Canceled. Due to a foot of snow that was on NJMP and now non stop rain that turned the track into a mud bog!! That's the bad news, Now for the GOOD NEWS!!! There is a rescheduled date of JUNE 20th and this Event is a GO!!! I spoke with NJMP track officials and we are now having a STREET MOD 2hr support race on June 20th during the Inaugural Road Mods Event. You will now race and be part of American History participating in this inaugural STREET MOD 2hr endurance event!! The field will be limited to the first 50 registered cars. WE WILL HAVE A $2000.00 PURSE!! We are opening up two practice sessions to come out and practice on the 2.25 mile Thunderbolt BIG Race TRACK One on April 27th and one on May 25th from 5-8pm cost will be $35.00 includes 2 crew members for updates visit http://www.buffmotorsports.com Thanks Bill Buff