PDA

View Full Version : Racers and Racing In the NATIONAL Spotlight...

Tracy57
01-15-2010, 07:45 AM
Big El is pictured on page 72 in the Janaury Issue of Speedway Illustated!

Also, some of Gary Silverman's video clips/ highlights of SVS's Frostbite enduro had 10 seconds of fame as they were on the Speed Report on SPEED Channel on Monday!

Way to go Big El and Gary! :cheers::cheers:

Erin C
01-15-2010, 08:09 AM
For some reason I didn't get my issue this month :mad:

I heard about the picture from a few different people and am very upset mine didn't come in!!!

LongIslandJam
01-16-2010, 09:04 AM
Erin, everyone I know has now received the January 2010 issue of Speedway Illustrated as of this week. If you haven't received it still, email me at jackley@speedwayillustrated.com and your address and I'll have your subscription looked into.

Thanks,:)

CJfilms
01-18-2010, 03:19 PM
I think I figured it out JA....we were subscribed to the magazine when we signed up for our pit license last season.....but it shouldn't have ran out just yet.....

I think I just found another magazine that doesn't like me anymore.....:*-(
My subscription to "Young and Full of Hair" ran out at the same time my membership to the hair club for men was approved!

:angel:

mcstockcar
01-19-2010, 10:00 PM
I belong to the AARP club....I wonder if id get senior discounts if I used the card they gave me. Would it discount pit admission into GV? How about transponder rentals? I got some grey hair, whats left.:confused:
Oh yeah ---sinility! now where did I put my wallet?

"My memory is getting worse..I can safely hide my own easter eggs now"

BIGDADDY64
01-20-2010, 04:22 PM
jack do you know memory is the second thing to go but i cant remember what the first is:lol::lol::lol:

critter
01-20-2010, 08:51 PM
man i must be really old , hardly any hair its gray , dye my gotee , but i have now aarp card lol , wait i forgot what i was sayin lol and been there done that with the wallet too , so if your gettin discounts i should too , lol