PDA

View Full Version : Feb. 27th give-a-ways

STU
01-18-2010, 07:23 PM
With any luck I will be bringing tons of free stuff for the fans and teams for the next event. I am working with my old vendor buddies that I used to work with and the way it looks I might have a whole truck load of stuff to give out. Yes there are some nice people left in this world. As soon as I said it was for charity they asked how can they help out? So cross your fingers and hope it goes well so this next race everyone will go home with a little something. I don't want to give details yet so not to jinx the whole deal.
Please let us make this race a big success to raise alot of money for a good caues. Let's pack the stands and pits on the 27th!
Cory
1x

Rowdy Rules 51
01-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Awesome Cory Thanks again I cant wait to see what you have up your seleve next month. See You Next month!!!

STU
02-10-2010, 08:10 PM
What I got so far,

1. Dominos pizza coupon books
2. Coupons for $5 off an oil change combo from Walmart
3. 100 bags of chips. Thank you Frito Lay!
4. 20 2 liter bottles of "Sam's choice" soda. Thank you Walmart and 1x racing
5. 24 2 liter bottles of pepsi products. Thank you Pepsi
Plus a few more that are not finalized yet.

Maddawg
02-15-2010, 06:14 PM
I got 4 235-70 -15 snow tires to give away, 2 studded 2-not might come in handy for someone this enduro

STU
02-15-2010, 08:11 PM
This is about helping the Tracy family in their time of need, so even if you don't get some of the free stuff, find a donation canister at the track and throw in what you can.
Speaking of tires, I have 3 235/75/15s that I am going to give a way as well.
They are not the greatest, about 6/32s, , but good enough for a full size spare. If any one wants them, they are yours.
Cory
1x

Geno
02-15-2010, 08:16 PM
You said it Cory... There will be a donation can at the concession stand.

STU
02-26-2010, 03:37 PM
sorry people but with all this snow, I will only have a few things to give away. I was going to pick up most of the stuff today and, well, snow happens, I couldn't get out of the driveway.
However, there will be some free bees tomorrow in the stands during any short break we have.

Cory