PDA

View Full Version : forums have been quiet

BIGDADDY64
02-01-2010, 09:12 PM
i have noticed the forums have been quiet lately
is this because everyone busy on their cars???
or is it that my little bro is in love and pre occupied with her??????

mcstockcar
02-01-2010, 09:57 PM
have nt done squat except put my clutch pedal in my car. And there she sits.:(
Burned out from being in garage! Now I got a new doggie to take care of, he takes up lots of time.

Poppop
02-02-2010, 05:36 AM
:)I noticed the same thing. Almost no Critter posts and everybody else is being pretty quiet too. It seems like every time I think I'm done with something on the car I remember some other thing I wanted to do to make it a little better or safer. Kind of like my brain's only running on three cylinders.:lol: I seem to remember something about DX building a small car too but havn't heard anything more about it. Was up with that?:wave:

Danger83Ranger
02-02-2010, 08:04 AM
im with jack, i havent done squat except mount 2 new tires. im so lazy

NeetsSpectator
02-02-2010, 09:56 AM
Now I got a new doggie to take care of, he takes up lots of time.

Teach him how to fetch the tools and you'll have the car done in no time.

Well maybe teach him how to fetch the beer first!:lol:

critter
02-02-2010, 11:59 AM
yes its true i have a girlfriend who treats me pretty good ,so i spend my free time with her ,i post when i can dont worry ill get back into the swing of things lol , and yes poppop me and bigdaddy are talkin about buildin a small car :cheers:

Poppop
02-02-2010, 12:46 PM
:lol:Talkin don't get it done.:lol:

critter
02-02-2010, 12:49 PM
this is true , but we also need the extra money , and gotta finish the new 64 first , if we do run a small car we will take turns runnin it , just never know what will show up with the dx crew :lol:

punchy
02-03-2010, 09:02 AM
Wait til Critter tries to make up for lost time, then everyone will wish they wouldnt have said anything:lol:
Critter wrapped up his posting time into a woman?! What is the world coming too! :help: Maybe his Mt Dew levels are running low.........BIG DADDY maybe you should check that? The "love" levels might be getting to high!
When it comes to race day, we might have a chance at beating him to the postings about the day. :wave:

Poppop
02-03-2010, 09:42 AM
I think you're right Punchy, sounds like a classic case of low Mountain Dew pressure.:lol:

CJfilms
02-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Two times every year, the forums kind of die down all over....

One, the off season, around this time, End January - End of February...

Two, Mid season... Everyone gets caught up in the racing ruts and things get kind of boring once the points are established and the next race or two has not too much happening that is out of the norm....

Happens on all of the forums, but it will end soon!

punchy
02-03-2010, 03:04 PM
I think blaming it on Critter being in "love", sounds more interesting Joe!:wave: We are happy for you though Critter! Hope it doesnt influence your driving skills! :lol:

critter
02-03-2010, 04:01 PM
its only goin to make me drive better now , have to show off a little lol , dont worry im still here everday , as soon as i can post pics ill have all kinds up here lol heres some pics and no its not because of her cars lol