PDA

View Full Version : New Smyrna Predictions 2010

MJProcko
02-03-2010, 01:07 AM
It's that time of year again for the fearless predictions of Mikey "the Ukrainian"

FL Mods:
With no Lee Collins listed I am going to go with Tank Tucker nipping Jerry Symons here. Look for Jason Boyd and Travis Eddy to be around the front also.
No Bobby Judkins 2x listed - any news?

Late Models:
Not as familiar with the drivers listed for 2010 so I am on a limb here going with Kirk Hooker out of Ontario with some competition from Local racers Alan Burns and Jessica Murphy.

Crate Late Models:
as close as these cars are in speed I believe Patrick Laperle will get the championship he would have gotten last year had he not wrecked the car.
David Wagner, Brandon Sweet, Justin Larson and Steve Nasse should also be in the hunt.

SK Modifieds:
Not a very impressive list here of SK's but don't expect the usual runaway from the TS haulers car as it'll be a 2 car battle between Ronnie Silk and Keith Rocco. Look for Silk to win early and Rocco to win late and take the title.
Interested to see how Jeffery Gallup runs as well as Nichole Morgillo.

Late Models:
Local favorites Tim Russell and Jeff Choquette will decide the title on night 9 of the series with Russell winning the Pete Orr memorial to take the title. David Rogers, Kelsey Steele, Lonnie Somerville, Jack Landis and Stephan McCurley should be sniffing around victory lane also.

Modifieds:
I see atleast 9 cars that could be championship contenders. Defending champ Teddy C will be strong again. Silk and Pennick will ease quickly into their new rides. Matt and Chuck should be better prepared this year as they knew much more about their situations coming down this year. Rob Fuller will be strong early on. Civali will be the favorite for the Richie Evans Memorial. There will be a Goodale in victory lane this year. Consistant finishes will have Bobby Grigas in the point chase up until night 9.
When all is said and done Ronnie Silk will hold on over TC and Pennick for the title with Grigas and Hirschman rounding out the top five.

Looking forward to some racing friday night despite the rain in the forecast.

limodmaniac
02-04-2010, 06:26 AM
1. Matt Hirschman

2. Chuck Hossfeld

3. Eric Goodale

4. Teddy Christopher

5. Rowan Pennink

Axel
02-04-2010, 08:48 AM
I see Rowan taking the gold!

Mr_Magoo
02-04-2010, 10:44 AM
i think TC and Hirschman will battle for championship.

Ace
02-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Matt Hirschman
Chuck Hossfeld
Teddy Christopher
Rowan Pennink
Eric Goodale

Jaws
02-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Matt Hirschman
Chuck Hossfeld
Teddy Christopher
Rowan Pennick
Eric Goodale

This looks like a pretty good list but with all the wrecking that goes on down there you never know.

oilman
02-04-2010, 05:45 PM
I think Rowan with the Crowley brothers will take it all.

oleblue
02-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Teddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

shep 06
02-04-2010, 06:59 PM
teddy, matt, kevin goodale, rowen, eric goodale

Modifiedthunder
02-04-2010, 08:42 PM
Matt Hirschman
Rowen Pennick
Ted Christoper
Chuck Hossfeld
Ronnie Silk

RGeeProductions
02-04-2010, 08:54 PM
Hey folks, something irks me very much here......
It's Pennink!!!!
Rowan Pennink....

33Munky34
02-04-2010, 11:54 PM
who is matty driving for

Axel
02-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Hey folks, something irks me very much here......
It's Pennink!!!!
Rowan Pennink....

look Richie- i am just an illiterate bastid, ham and egger from NJ. ;)

And also a Gioants fan...

limodmaniac
02-05-2010, 06:22 AM
Matt is in the orange 59 he races at Mountain and Mahoning.

http://www.matthirschman.com/J%20&%20J%20Motorsports%2059.htm

catfish
02-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Axel, i thought you were a pork roll and egger?

skbob
02-05-2010, 10:07 AM
mjprocko; heard Judkins sold the 2x Fl. mod

Axel
02-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Axel, i thought you were a pork roll and egger?
Good catch- there really is quite a distinction -- RG- i promise i wont derail any further than this!

ham and egger: A common person who might be seen eating ham and eggs. Not posessing many spectacular qualities. Your 'average joe'.

Pork roll and egger: A common person from NJ who might be seen eating pork roll and egg sandwichches. Not posessing many spectacular qualities. Your 'average joe' from NJ.

MJProcko
02-05-2010, 12:48 PM
mjprocko; heard Judkins sold the 2x Fl. mod

thanks SKBob. Good for him.