PDA

View Full Version : Reading Fairgrounds 25th Racing Legends Reunion & Car Show

CJfilms
02-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Phew...that's a long title!

February 21st - 27th
Fairgrounds Square Mall
Info here: http://www.neetsracing.com/events/special-02-21.htm

Anyhow, who plans on attending the show?

If you are showing your vehicle, $25 for the week I believe, please email me a photo of your vehicle...a recent one especially if you are building a new car for the season! The program will feature photos of the cars in the show, so I am trying to gather the photos...

I know Travis is showing his car...Critter? How about you?

NEETS will have a booth at this event as well as on opening day, yours truly will be on the stage with an "Intro to Enduro Racing" presentation at 2 PM!!!!

We hope to see all the NEETS favorites out and about at this week long event!

See you there!

Poppop
02-04-2010, 07:21 PM
:applause:I'll try to be there for your introduction to enduro racing Joe. Who knows, I just might learn something and besides, my grandson wants to take pictures of some more race cars.:lol:

Erin C
02-04-2010, 07:28 PM
And for those of you attending "The Bash"...we will be there as well!!! :cheers:

Trav90
02-04-2010, 08:36 PM
I will be attending the BASH for like the fifth year in a row! PARTY TIME! Also I cant wait to hear what joe has to say at the INTRO to Enduro Racing!:cool:

CJfilms
02-05-2010, 08:04 AM
I'm going to say this:

Hello, my name is Joe Cutri, I am the promoter of NEETS, the North East Enduro Tour Series...This is Travis Schwenk, he is here to give the presentation....

Danger83Ranger
02-05-2010, 08:52 AM
And for those of you attending "The Bash"...we will be there as well!!! :cheers:

the bash? did i miss something?

Poppop
02-05-2010, 09:06 AM
I'm going to say this:

Hello, my name is Joe Cutri, I am the promoter of NEETS, the North East Enduro Tour Series...This is Travis Schwenk, he is here to give the presentation....

:applause:Delegation. The mark of a true leader.:lol:

Erin C
02-05-2010, 12:06 PM
the bash? did i miss something?

BASH Racing Party - presented by Beer City & Lee Myles
Start Time: Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:00pm
End Time: Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 1:00am

Description:The BASH is an annual off-season tradition. This year, the BASH will be bigger and better during the 25th annual Racing Legends Reunion & Car Show presented by Reading Eagle and WEEU 830 AM at the Fairgrounds Square Mall. The show begins Feb. 21 and runs through Feb. 27 at the mall.

Show awards - including the first Don Marks Memorial Contribution to Motorsports Award - will be distributed during the popular BASH Racing Party to be held Friday night, Feb. 26 at the Temple Fire Company, just blocks from the mall, beginning at 9 p.m.

The BASH Party will feature music for dancing, a cash bar, racing movies (including 2009 footage from the Pennsylvania Dual-Track circuit) and plenty of bench racing.

Bert Jones, proprietor of Beer City located in Quakertown, Pa., has signed on as the awards sponsor for the BASH.

Lee Myles Transmissions Pennsylvania locations in Reading, Birdsboro, Allentown, Easton, Mt. Pocono & York will provide the sound for the BASH.

Tickets to the BASH are $10 and will be sold during the show and at the door.

critter
02-05-2010, 04:16 PM
my car will not be there , but i will make a showing lol my car will be all ready for the coventry show along with bigdaddys car