PDA

View Full Version : Benefit for Julianna Buttner

rabbid1
02-07-2010, 12:23 AM
Wed Feb24th 8pm and Wed March 3rd 8pm , Comedy for a cause , Hosted by Bill Condy , Will be donating ALL proceeds to the Buttner family . You may have read of Juliannas plight in Newsday . In addition , I will be donating my 2010 race earnings to this brave family . Please attend one of these 3 shows and show the generosity of our racing family . Thanks for your support . Matt P #17 Blunderbust

bulldozer
02-09-2010, 10:24 PM
Matt that is one of the nicest thing someone can do for a kid that is in need. I hope alot of people show up to the shows. TO give away your purse is generous. THis is what life is about helping others. I will donate my first weeks earnings in my charger,truck,and legend payout. Matt come see me after the races on opening night. The world can be so cruel to young kids it kills me to hear of a kid that has to go through this. I hope all the people that race can all chip in and help this family in need. We all are so caught up in our lifes and we think we have it bad.We complain about stuff that is so minute. When this little girl is fighting for her life. We all should look in the mirror and thank god we are heathy and alive everyday. This really breaks my heart to hear this. Ill pray for Julianna and her family. Chris Turbush

rabbid1
02-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Chris , Thats awesome . We sure appreciate the support , Thanks so much ! Matt

The Bullfather
02-12-2010, 08:13 PM
THIS JUST IN: Ray Shannon has also pledged all his winnings for the 2010 to the Benefit for Julianna Buttner.

Also PitstopPitbull.com will be doing special weekly announcements to help raise money and awareness for Julianna Buttner and those who need bone marrow donors. This subject is close to me, as my neighbor of 30 years just passed away from cancer, she had a few bone marrow transplants over the years. She was a mother of three, one who was the same age as me, she was also the same age as my mom. She was able to live a fruitful life, I pray that Julianna is able to live for many decades to come.

rabbid1
02-14-2010, 03:32 PM
There is No ladakins show on Wed Feb 17th , Please Attend one of our 2 shows for Julianna Buttner on , Wed Feb 24th 8pm and Wed March 3rd 8pm . Thank you for your support , Hope to see all you Racers and Fans there , Lets show em what we can do !

rabbid1
02-15-2010, 06:07 AM
There is No ladakins show on Wed Feb 17th , Please Attend one of our 2 shows for Julianna Buttner on , Wed Feb 24th 8pm and Wed March 3rd 8pm . Thank you for your support , Hope to see all you Racers and Fans there , Lets show em what we can do !

rabbid1
02-15-2010, 05:57 PM

rabbid1
02-24-2010, 09:13 AM
tonight is show #1 for little Julianna Buttner . Lets show how caring the racing community is , Show up in force and help this very brave little girl beat leukemia ! I also want to thank Jim Wichert of Unique golf for his donation.

RGeeProductions
02-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Tonight folks!!!!!

rabbid1
02-25-2010, 12:54 AM
I want to thank all my Riverhead Raceway friends who attended tonights benefit for Julianna Buttner . If you missed the fun , And let me tell you it was a great show ! You'll have another chance to help this brave little girl and her loving family , As Bill Condy and his Comedy For a Cause Cohorts rock Ladakins again , With 2 new Headliners ! so Please come on down and Support Julianna ! Thank You !

bulldozer
05-02-2010, 01:43 PM
Matt was looking for you at the track, didnt see you but i want to make good on my promise please if you could give me juliannas address so i can send her a little note,picture and a check of my earnings last night sorry i couldnt get her a win but i tried my best. Tell her im going to make a small decal of her name and put it on my car. THanks Chris Turbush