PDA

View Full Version : everone still diggin out ?

critter
02-11-2010, 04:46 PM
i thought they would be mad post last two days with everone snowed in , i just got done for the day all plowed out , hopefully the shop door will open so i can work on the cars lol , hope everone was ok with all the snow :cheers:

Erin C
02-11-2010, 07:31 PM
We just got finished digging out, Joe's dad came over to help me today because Joe is really sick =[ I hope he feels better by tomorrow because I can't take care of him this weekend since I am driving up to Scranton until Sunday.

punchy
02-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Thank goodness for snowblowers................did people really used to shovel all the snow away back when? Sorry peoples start prepearing for more snow on Monday! I know no one wants to here that word anymore! :wave:

Poppop
02-12-2010, 05:33 AM
:lol:No big snow problems, in fact my boss gave me a day off to work on the car and it's almost done. Just one little snow problem, I put the gas tank out by my shed so as not to blow up the garage and it kind of got burried in the snow.:lol: What's a couple more days anyhow. I got other things to keep me busy like watching Daytona and the Olympics.:cheers:

BIGDADDY64
02-12-2010, 12:59 PM
well worked 43 hours strait plowing snow went back in early this morning to clean up and salt going to get long needed shower and then getting ready to go run backoe loading trucks for a 12 hr shift and then im finally going to bed so i can go relieve other operator after his shift

NeetsSpectator
02-12-2010, 04:09 PM
well worked 43 hours strait plowing snow went back in early this morning to clean up and salt going to get long needed shower and then getting ready to go run backoe loading trucks for a 12 hr shift and then im finally going to bed so i can go relieve other operator after his shift

I know who I'm picking to win the "24 hours of NEETS" race.

critter
02-12-2010, 04:18 PM
big bro will fall asleep on that one lol , hes gotta learn to drink the dew lol

richardpetey
02-12-2010, 08:27 PM
Good idea Dave, could you imagine the attrition after a 24 hr enduro...................:rolleyes:
The winner would probably finish on foot, YIKES..........................:help:
UNCLE PETEY...................:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

critter
02-13-2010, 06:14 PM
im game , load up on the dew and ill go forever lol