PDA

View Full Version : silky 6

brad
02-11-2010, 09:59 PM
He's having a great speedweeks, although i heard he got protested again Thursday nite, 1st time weight was added what next after winning again thursday nite

MJProcko
02-11-2010, 10:11 PM
If we are talking about the modified then they should remove the illegal camshaft. If it's the SK they should remove a wheel so the 03 can get a win.

brad
02-11-2010, 10:13 PM
lol :cheers:

i heard they were maybe considering sending the TS team home

LiquidBread
02-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Nice to see Hoss putting together a good Speed Weeks so far. Plus no tech issues or 2x4s or anything...

RacinRob
02-11-2010, 10:26 PM
If we are talking about the modified then they should remove the illegal camshaft. If it's the SK they should remove a wheel so the 03 can get a win.

would you like them to make a new camshaft in the garage? Things like that take time....im sure hutter isnt going to go to new smyrna and install it for them either.

MJProcko
02-11-2010, 11:38 PM
would you like them to make a new camshaft in the garage? Things like that take time....im sure hutter isnt going to go to new smyrna and install it for them either.

They should have thught about that before they installed the illegal cam but the TS team came with something like 14 cars, I'm sure they have an extra motor lying around, who knows, it might even be legal.

RacinRob
02-11-2010, 11:45 PM
They should have thught about that before they installed the illegal cam but the TS team came with something like 14 cars, I'm sure they have an extra motor lying around, who knows, it might even be legal.

they actually brought 30 cars with 15 sprint cup style haulers :)....they have won plenty of races and were proven legal...

MJProcko
02-11-2010, 11:50 PM
they have won plenty of races and were proven legal...

true, thats why I am suprised, I picked them to be the 2010 NSS mod champs but I guess they figured they would be able to pull the wool over Brooksie's eyes.

Rabbit504
02-12-2010, 05:58 AM

It aint cheating till you get caught........... and they got caught!!
They could switch Silk to their Start and park backup car that they enter for "Beer Money".
That car with the illegal part should be impounded and not be allowed to race.
As I said they do have a backup.

Do you really think the only thing illegal is the cam?
a few years ago the word was the only thing legal on the TS cars down there was the lettering.

RacinRob
02-12-2010, 08:02 AM
It aint cheating till you get caught........... and they got caught!!
They could switch Silk to their Start and park backup car that they enter for "Beer Money".
That car with the illegal part should be impounded and not be allowed to race.
As I said they do have a backup.

Do you really think the only thing illegal is the cam?
a few years ago the word was the only thing legal on the TS cars down there was the lettering.

They weren't cheating a few years ago, bc they didn't get caught lol.

catfish
02-12-2010, 09:50 AM
In actuality Rabbit if they actually teched cars a few years ago none of them would have been legal.

JED
02-12-2010, 12:47 PM
The updated points indicate Silk passed inspection Thursday night.

Mr_Magoo
02-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Nice to see Hoss putting together a good Speed Weeks so far. Plus no tech issues or 2x4s or anything...

LMAO :cheers: