PDA

View Full Version : new smynra

oleblue
02-15-2010, 06:06 PM
congrats to teddy on your 2010 championship. awesome job. :cheers:

MJProcko
02-16-2010, 01:36 AM
Although closer this year, when all was said and done it was TC and the Brady Team as Champions, Congrats!

Matt Hirscman saved what was a pretty weak speedweeks taking down the RE 100

Silk and the TS hauler bunch look like they will be a contending team for the WMT title but how do you explain getting caught cheating with a "spec" motor

Hossfeld, despite a good points finish had to be dissapointed since he was never really a contender.

Civali and the 79 bunch were pretty strong and should get the Hills back in victory lane this year this year

Eric Goodale was consistantly up front and had a good speedweeks.

Probably the most dissapointing speedweeks had to go to Bobby Grigas who had to expect a better showing having invested heavily in their new crew chief. They were never close all week.

As for the SK's time to put them out of their misery down there. Although I thought Nicole Morgillo and Patrick Emerling were quite impressive.

Overall the racing was not nearly as exciting as last year but I still got to see some good racing and I'd have to say the Crate late Models put on the best racing this year. So ends my racing season until probably Bristol...... sad.