PDA

View Full Version : Freddie Kraft in Area Auto

Ka$h25
02-16-2010, 12:14 AM
Heard there was a piece on Freddie in the last edition of Area Auto Racing News on page 30. Anyone care to take a minute and give a little synopsis of what it says?

I mean I'm sure we know the gist of it... certainly isn't about his racing career. :lol:

nobandwagonhere
02-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Isnt page 30 the personals? :drool:

Tower Man
02-16-2010, 03:49 PM
Nice article in Dale Wolbrink's column about Fred and his dedication to racing etc...

I'll give your mom the article.

Tommyj16
02-16-2010, 04:08 PM
:cheers: It mainly states that Fred Does well spootting for his drivers when there are cases of BEER in Victory Lane but you know he spots for the drivers under 21 so he can drink all the beer for him self. lol:cheers:

Turbo
02-17-2010, 04:52 PM
:applause: Giving credit where credit is due, keep it up skip :applause:

Fkraft99
02-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Thanks guys it really means alot to me. I was pretty shocked when Dale called for the interview. But I wouldnt be anywhere without some great people in my life that I either worked with or helped me get to where I'm at. So id like to take a min to thank them. First and fore most Jarrod Hayes, he was the first person willing to let me spot for him and without that I wouldnt be anywhere. Then there is Rob Tribuzio who probably did more for me then anyone could ever understand, including introduce me to Ken Heagy. And I have to thank Kenny for introducing me to Eddie Partridge and the best job anyone could ever ask for. As far as other people that gave me a chance to spot for them and make myself better I have to thank people like Chuck Steuer, Justin Bonsignore, Mike Andrews, Eddie Brunnhoelzl III, Joe Hartmann, Johnnie Gloor IV and Frank Jr.and Erin Dumicich. Luckily over the last couple of years I have gotten the chance to work with some of my best friends and help them win races and contend for championships such as J-Rod, and Roger Turbush. Being able to spot for Rog's first career win really meant a lot to me. And of course some of the most fun I have at the races is spotting for anyone with the last name Solomito. Jerry and Linda are like another set of parents to me and I consider all of them family, Jerry did a great job in the charger car this year and I look forward to helping him in the Mod whenever Timmy lets me. I enjoy traveling to the Waterford Speedbowl with Shawn to help him with his SK car, and if it wasnt for some part failures we might have gotten a couple wins up there as well. And what can I say about Timmy, Ive been spotting for him pretty much since he got behind the wheel of a racecar. And even though I have to yell at him occasionally, well maybe a little more then occasionally, he amazes me almost everytime he goes on the track. I cant wait to get back to the track with all of them. Ive also had the pleasure of working with some of the best car owners and teams in racing. Of course there is not enough that can be said for my time with TS Motorsports. Ive learned so much there and if the times comes to ever move up or on it will be very difficult to leave them guys. Other teams or owners i can thank enough are guys like Grant Williams, Mike Andrews Sr., Nick Capazzola, Sean Case, and of course Dave and Cindy Brigati and everyone at Outlaw Inc.

Of Course I have to say thanks most of all to my parents for bringing me to the track and introducing me to racing.

Thanks for tolerating my speech. I look forward to being back at Riverhead as often as possible this year chasing track championships with Timmy, JRod, and Roger...

Good Luck to everyone in 2010.

kleilamotorsports
02-22-2010, 07:33 PM
Hey Freddie,
what about me. You spotted for hot laps at Thompson for me
LOL

hollywoodmic
02-24-2010, 11:14 AM
Congrats Freddie.

What about me??? Telling you when you started that you talked too much. Waaaaayyy to much.

I think that saved your career. In reality I wish you the best, you do a great job.

Donny Lia
02-24-2010, 01:38 PM
no what about me??
lol jk congrats has been!

Fkraft99
02-24-2010, 03:15 PM
Sorry donny I was only gonna include the good drivers i worked with. Not washed up bums such as yourself. And Halpin when you said i talk too much i didnt realize you talking about spotting...lol

bulldozer
02-24-2010, 04:45 PM
Freddy Kraft the 2004 Figure Eight Rookie of the year,Spotter for someone at every division when hes at riverhead, the best infield announser we ever had.The article was just do for someone whos life is racing.I dont think i know of a person in the pits anywhere that doesnt know Freddy. I know i bust your balls as much as you do mine but where would the races be without freddy.

j-rod
02-24-2010, 08:07 PM
best spotter/motivator anywhere. I wouldn't want anyone else. It surprises me that he's still around here. Sooner, rather than later, i'm sure a higher level team down south will swipe 'em up.

The"Roof"Rider
02-25-2010, 12:01 AM
I couldn't agree more with you J-Rod. Freddie has helped me learn so much in the 2 years we have been working together. I couldn't ask for anyone better on the radio. He gives me 110% each and every week in motivating me and making me believe in myself and the car. Freddie is a true class act and our family loves to have him around! Thanks for all your hardwork, support and dedication. Can't wait to get back on the track with Outlaw Inc. and you on the headset again in 2010.

Timmy Solomito and The Solomito Family:wave::cool: