PDA

View Full Version : toyota racing build a car

critter
02-16-2010, 02:35 PM
been building a few cars over on toyota racing .com , have a critter car ,workin on a neets car , winners get some cool stuff , goes by votes , i should have the neets car done tonight ,then it takes 24hrs to approve it ,then u can vote on it , so if your bored check it out :wave:

NeetsSpectator
02-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Just think if critter had bought a Toyota.
He would be saying "Oh what a feeling" instead of "Zoom Zoom"
And during an enduro race, His gas pedal would get stuck and he would end up winning the race. :lol:

critter
02-17-2010, 05:53 PM
thats a good one lol , the neets car is built im waitin aprrovel then it can be seen and voted on , if u go to the web site ,click on the build a car look for the search and type in critter you will see the cars i have built ,ill keep u posted

NeetsSpectator
02-17-2010, 07:04 PM
thats a good one lol , the neets car is built im waitin aprrovel then it can be seen and voted on , if u go to the web site ,click on the build a car look for the search and type in critter you will see the cars i have built ,ill keep u posted

Hey Critter! I can't seem to find the place for building cars on toyotaracing.com

Can you can post that link.

critter
02-18-2010, 10:22 AM
http://www.toyotaracing.com/ once u click on look to the right u will see where to click to go build or vote

Erin C
02-18-2010, 10:31 AM
I see you made one for the gf...anywho, I voted :cheers:

critter
02-18-2010, 10:34 AM
yes i did lol i made a few more too just waitin for there approvel one is a neets car and the other is a critter car with good pics on it and when u go to my garage to vote for the cars, u can vote once per day on all my creations , i would like to see critter 1 and neets get the most votes , thanks all and tell your friends too

critter
02-18-2010, 08:45 PM
all cars r up vote everday, neets car looks great, keep the votes comin lets win this for neets , now that would be a good tv spot

critter
02-22-2010, 03:11 PM
vote vote vote everday please ,tell all your friends and family , i would love to see the neets car pacin the field