PDA

View Full Version : the 00 in the ladies race

critter
02-18-2010, 01:37 PM
thats right the double 00 will be in the first ladies race of the yr driven by my gf kelly aka kat ,and she is allready tellin me she wants her own car to race against me ,lol also the other two dx cars might have ladies in them too this yr should be very intresting

punchy
02-18-2010, 02:26 PM
A ladies DX team? O Boy! Hope all goes well for the ladies, the more the merrier. 10 count each race would be nice. Help our series get moving!
I am sure KAT would love to race against you, she might even wave as she goes bye!:wave: Good luck to KAT for the first race, not that she will need it. :applause:
Just remember Critter, finish the race, because she might just kick your butt if she cant drive!:lol: Now wait she could fix the car in time to get out there!:help:

critter
02-18-2010, 02:28 PM
very good point there punchy and its true she can fix it if i wreck it lol

punchy
02-18-2010, 02:34 PM
1 point for KAT! :applause:

On the note of ladies race.....where are they all? Is everyone waiting til the last minute to sign up? Lets get anxious people!

Philter39
02-18-2010, 09:32 PM
I have 2 cars for the ladies races again this year. phil

Poppop
02-19-2010, 05:29 AM
:wave:I have a lady to run the 47 if I can keep the battery charged. Carol was realey dissapointed last year when she was all strapped in and the darn thing wouldn't start.:lol:The same thing happened to me at the Femduro so I know the feeling.:*-( This year will be different, I hope.:)

critter
02-19-2010, 04:00 PM
sounds good all lets get as many ladies as we have guys racin , woohooo, hey phil tell your girls my girl dont need yellow and blue sandwich lol