PDA

View Full Version : New Legends Web Site

Tracy87BB
02-22-2010, 07:24 AM
As most of you know, a few weeks ago, LegendsNation.com was merged with its parent site, Speed51.com. When I traveled down to Orlando for the Winter Nationals, there was an overwhelming sense of loss, as this left the INEX Legends and Bandoleros without an independent national Web presence focused on their series. With the increased advertising by U.S. Legend Cars International, the expanded purse for 2010, and events such as the "Million Dollar Race", right now is an exciting time for Legends and one that is worthy of dedicated coverage.

In response, I have launched www.LegendScene.com, which will be focused on bringing you the latest news from race tracks, teams, and events across the country. Please visit the site, and pass the word! The bigger the fan base, the more people who you can reach with your news!

I am presently working on putting together an online slideshow to showcase Legends and Bandoleros, and invite you all to submit a picture or two to be included on the site. It is a great free way to get some national exposure. Send them to tracychirico@yahoo.com.

The site is still very much a work in progress, so check back often as there will be plenty of big changes taking place. If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to PM me or email me at the address above.

RichF
02-23-2010, 10:24 AM
You go, girl ! ;)

Tracy87BB
02-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Thanks Rich.

I have received pictures from a few of the LI Legends guys for the online slideshow, but I do encourage you to send in pictures...Riverhead has a great Legends car count and it would be great to see some of those cars represented on the front page of the web site!