PDA

View Full Version : Critter Check!

Tracy57
02-22-2010, 08:23 AM
Can someone check on Critter?- The forum changed and He may be confused and be on ANOTHER forum instead of on here. :lol:

RGeeProductions
02-22-2010, 08:30 AM
Now that's funny!!! But with the title "Critter Check", it will confuse him more as he will think he has won something!!!

critter
02-22-2010, 09:17 AM
what the ?????? im here i think , whats up with this ??? im so confussed :lol:

CJfilms
02-22-2010, 10:00 AM
New look, same great place!

Another round of thanks and applause goes to JA Ackley and Racerhub.com for a beautiful upgrade to the forums!

Danger83Ranger
02-22-2010, 12:03 PM
i dont like it at all, just my opinion of course i dont mean any disrespect. most forums im a part of have an options page that allows the user to pick a variety of backgrounds and different formats for the forum for there personal liking, does this forum have that as well?

critter
02-22-2010, 02:46 PM
speakin of check is it in the mail ?? how much ?? :drool:

RGeeProductions
02-22-2010, 03:48 PM
i dont like it at all, just my opinion of course i dont mean any disrespect. most forums im a part of have an options page that allows the user to pick a variety of backgrounds and different formats for the forum for there personal liking, does this forum have that as well?
And we respect your opinions.....mine is, I hated the other version, so we are even!!! LOL
Please give us a week to tweak things. The option to change the backgrounds will probably not be available. They will be color coded as they were before when it is all finished and we don't want to be like all the other forums you frequent!!! The view can be changed in your profile settings as they were before....linear, hybrid, etc.....
Please understand, we were like 4 versions behind on updates. Once you get to a certain point, the company does not provide support anymore and what is the use of software if you can't keep up with the times.... I am 54 years old, if I can handle it, you can!!!:cheers:

Danger83Ranger
02-23-2010, 08:35 AM
oh I can handle it, lol. :cheers:

CJfilms
02-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Give it time...

As RGee said, the forums stayed unchanged for years!!!! Although, they did run with a good version for a long time, as he noted, eventually support for the older versions is not available and you are forced to upgrade....

critter
02-23-2010, 02:03 PM
im doin good with it , wont keep me away lol ,change is good :wave:

Poppop
02-23-2010, 04:23 PM
:lol:If I can do it, anybody can.:lol:

critter
02-25-2010, 10:34 AM
doin good with the new layout ,so easy even a critter can do it :drool: