PDA

View Full Version : Entrance Fee's for the 27th

Campbell6Racing
02-22-2010, 03:28 PM
What is it going to cost to enter the car/pitpass?

intense1
02-22-2010, 11:12 PM
Pit pass = $28
Transponder rental = $12
Car Registration = $50 ($30 for 6 cyl car/trucks)

Racing in February...PRICELESS!

Mobigsly
02-25-2010, 04:27 PM
$30??? Do we charge by the cylinder now?

intense1
02-25-2010, 04:56 PM
The entry fee was pro-rated, based on the number of laps...same as January.
Once the 6 cyl. car/truck class builds, we will increase the laps. :)

Spanky1975
02-25-2010, 08:38 PM
$30??? Do we charge by the cylinder now?

Then the small cars should be 20 bucks, Right?

intense1
02-25-2010, 08:46 PM
My garbage pail beating friend. :rolleyes:

2 to the front
02-25-2010, 10:20 PM
hey all u enduro guys.even u petey.lets get out to that enduro on sat. i will buy the shovel. we all want to race. and it would b a great story to tell your grandkids someday. i even think that legends like rich johnson would make the tow up! PETEY would run me three wide.those were the days. u boys will b a part of history at the speedway. just hope the real legends will come out soon.my greatest enduro memory is beating joe cooper in a great race and running side by side with uncle petey while rich johnson and pauch went by us on inside. where is howie? and that 41? its a great cause! lets make this a great one! get off ur ass and b a part! mike will supply the beer after the race!

2 to the front
02-25-2010, 10:55 PM
AAMCO transmissions in stroudsburg pa is proud to offer some relief of the racing expense.frank and shaun at aamco want to give the racers some cash! we will give the top five of the three divisions on saturday only a lucky dog, (free pass) of there transponder cost so that there is more money in the pockets of the racers putting on the show!come out and participate! i want this to be a huge success ! i to question why am i cleaning snow off this car and going racing? well when u show up and b a part of this u will not regret it! and i hope this builds to the summer months and we get the legends bak at the speedway! lets rumble! even u petey! its a great cause! we dont even know half of what this family went thru! dig deep! load up that car and come have some fun! remember! fun!frank and i r here to provide service to all the enduro guys and gals transmissions! give us a call. 570-421-7786

intense1
02-25-2010, 11:50 PM
To get on board.

Thanks, Shaun. (you forgot the website: www.stroudaamco.com)
It is because of great folks and businesses, that our racing community at Sundance Vacations Speedway...is second to none!

Joe and I wll be at the track on Friday, for as long as it takes to get the facility in shape. If you would like to lend a hand, maybe after work on Friday for an hour or two...please call Joe's cell (Speedway #) at (570)788-7544.

You may also drop off cars after 12 noon.

LET'S GO RACING!!!