PDA

View Full Version : Bash tonight!

Trav90
02-26-2010, 07:10 AM
Don't forget about the Bash at the Temple Firehouse! Starts at 9pm! Hope to see ya'll there! Tickets are 10 Dollars and can be purchased at the door!

Erin C
02-26-2010, 07:37 AM
Hey Trav,

How's the weather up that way? I am just trying to plan ahead since it is about an hour drive for us and I needed time while the mall was still open to find something other than Jeans and sweatshirts to wear since that appears to be all that I own :help:

Trav90
02-26-2010, 10:16 AM
The Weather is still kinda snowing but hoping for it to taper off and the bash is still a go!

Danger83Ranger
02-26-2010, 11:18 AM
bash? what is this bash?

Erin C
02-26-2010, 01:02 PM
I definitely remember posting this before on another thread but I don't feel like digging it up and posting the link so here is what "The BASH" is:

When, Where, What
Start Time: Friday, February 26, 2010 at 9:00pm
End Time: Saturday, February 27, 2010 at 1:00am

Description: The BASH is an annual off-season tradition. This year, the BASH will be bigger and better during the 25th annual Racing Legends Reunion & Car Show presented by Reading Eagle and WEEU 830 AM at the Fairgrounds Square Mall. The show begins Feb. 21 and runs through Feb. 27 at the mall.

Show awards - including the first Don Marks Memorial Contribution to Motorsports Award - will be distributed during the popular BASH Racing Party to be held Friday night, Feb. 26 at the Temple Fire Company, just blocks from the mall, beginning at 9 p.m.

***The BASH Party will feature music for dancing, a cash bar, racing movies (including 2009 footage from the Pennsylvania Dual-Track circuit) and plenty of bench racing.

Bert Jones, proprietor of Beer City located in Quakertown, Pa., has signed on as the awards sponsor for the BASH.

Lee Myles Transmissions Pennsylvania locations in Reading, Birdsboro, Allentown, Easton, Mt. Pocono & York will provide the sound for the BASH.

Tickets to the BASH are $10 and will be sold during the show and at the door.

Danger83Ranger
02-26-2010, 06:49 PM
hmmm, this is only 15 minutes from me. who all is going? i dont want to show up and not know anybody. lol