PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

mcstockcar
03-03-2010, 08:43 PM
I finally got the new car to move on its own power! Yup-Let out the clutch and the tires go up in smoke! If this was only a street car-look out mustangs! Got to love side steppin the clutch and smokin the hides, pullin 2nd,burn'um some more, Click it into 3rd and hook it up hard, glance in the rear veiw mirror to see lots of tire smoke.....(and the local cop shakin his head):disgusted- Nuthin a 30 pack couldnt fix! Now im workin on the roll cage and tryin to get it ready for the 22nd!

Disclaimer-----do not try this at home on public streets while the cops are standing right there, the "rear veiw mirror" is now non-exsistant due to NEETS rules. Never drive without a windshield above the posted speed limit in cold weather or you will freeze your a$$ off!:lol:

Philter39
03-03-2010, 09:01 PM
Wear your helmet to stay warm next time and get that racing feeling. phil

mcstockcar
03-03-2010, 09:27 PM
I should leave the heater in it. Anyone goin to practice on the 27th? I want to "shake down" my car... or shall i say "shake out" all the snow in it.

BIGDADDY64
03-03-2010, 09:31 PM
yes jack the dx boys are going and it seems quite a few others are planning on going

NJ Chick
03-03-2010, 10:19 PM
I finally got the new car to move on its own power! Yup-Let out the clutch and the tires go up in smoke! If this was only a street car-look out mustangs! Got to love side steppin the clutch and smokin the hides, pullin 2nd,burn'um some more, Click it into 3rd and hook it up hard, glance in the rear veiw mirror to see lots of tire smoke.....(and the local cop shakin his head):disgusted- Nuthin a 30 pack couldnt fix! Now im workin on the roll cage and tryin to get it ready for the 22nd!

Disclaimer-----do not try this at home on public streets while the cops are standing right there, the "rear veiw mirror" is now non-exsistant due to NEETS rules. Never drive without a windshield above the posted speed limit in cold weather or you will freeze your a$$ off!:lol:

Look out Mustangs, huh? :lol: No windshield and freezing your a$$ off? Are you driving upside down again Jack? :p

CJfilms
03-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Oh no...Jack, Cindy is a HUGE Mustang fan!!! I sure hope you make it to victory lane this season....I can't wait to see how Cindy presents you with the trophy!!!

Although, Cindy, I don't think it would look real nice if we send in the vic lane photo with a trophy stuck somewhere....we'll just have Jamie snap a few good ones before Jack becomes his own trophy topper! :angel:

mcstockcar
03-04-2010, 12:17 PM
Mustangs are like...................bellybuttons...everyone has one. Ive had a few. I must of had a few too many to own a few!:lol:
I aint scared of no trophy girl.....:lol:

CJfilms
03-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Be careful....because I don't think she will run you over with a belly button!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

critter
03-04-2010, 05:53 PM
jack do u have the blinky light on the new one ? do u have a new sharpie ? c ya at practice lol oh and bigbro its dx team we have some women drivers now lol

mcstockcar
03-04-2010, 08:32 PM
I dont even have paint .....ahh crap...... I cant get this car finished. Its like a revolving door here of interuptions! Ill put my numbers on in white shoe polish if i got to. Ill paint it later.

BIGDADDY64
03-04-2010, 11:12 PM
paint is overrated it will just get all sratched and beat up anyhow

tbirdracer
03-05-2010, 01:07 AM
just call kids over and buy spray cans and let them have at it. i did it with one of my cars looked ugly but it was so much fun watching them paint it. just don't invite critter.:lol:

CJfilms
03-05-2010, 10:08 AM
just call kids over and buy spray cans and let them have at it. i did it with one of my cars looked ugly but it was so much fun watching them paint it. just don't invite critter.:lol:

There's an idea!

First race.....spray paint a car in the infield! Kids only, driver must provide spray paint....so they get the colors they want! LOL!!!

Anyone up for it? Maybe one car from each division? Kids would LOVE this!!!

mcstockcar
03-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Good idea.....any takers?:) I got my paint already.

critter
03-05-2010, 04:02 PM
ill paint it ,ill even bring my own paint and duct tape :wave: