PDA

View Full Version : Pasteryaks

limodmaniac
03-04-2010, 05:56 PM
Racing always seems to have great families... Brunnhoelzls, Blewetts, Hirschmans, Pasteryaks, etc.

Just read in Area Auto that Chris Pasteryak's dad, Charlie Pasteryak had some good news in the health department. Maybe we'll be seeing Charlie a little more on the track this year?

Anyways, good news to read in Kevin Rice's column in Area Auto..

Nigels Rod Shop
03-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Charlie was running great in Florida, he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Too bad someone (me) forgot to turn on the air bottle in the Richie Evans Memorial 100. ( thats why I'm the NIGE) The car was awsome. I think Charlie will back soon. And your right they are a great racing family.

mattphoto
03-04-2010, 10:28 PM
great to hear Charlie is doing well.

Tinkfan
03-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Hopefully Chris will return to Orange County for the Frostbite race. He ran good there in 2009

Nigels Rod Shop
03-05-2010, 04:25 PM
It was Charlie than ran the Frostbite race last year, he was doing some live radio under cautions . Since there was no TV it was live on Race Talk Radio. Hope it is again this year.

km74nc
03-11-2010, 10:32 PM
It was Charlie than ran the Frostbite race last year, he was doing some live radio under cautions . Since there was no TV it was live on Race Talk Radio. Hope it is again this year.

I think it is going to be on the radio again. Hope Charlie and all the guys that ran last year make it down.