PDA

View Full Version : Tip of the hat

STU
03-05-2010, 04:56 PM
After looking at the pix and video of the last race, and finally being able to feel my feet again, I want to give a shout out to all those involved for putting on the show on Sunday.
The track personnel, teams, and the fans that turned out are true diehards!! That race will be talked about for years to come and I am happy I was a part of it. Great job to all of those who were there.
Cory

Mobigsly
03-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Besides Kulik"s where are these pictures and videos?????

Maddawg
03-06-2010, 06:50 PM
I gotta tell ya that damn Grouch is hard to hit with snowballs!!!!!! I think I tried at least 50 times, and only hit it once, the can is easier though, got it about 5 times and once was when there was a red flag !!!!!!! Good luck in the points this season I think you can get that Big trophy :cool:
Man I wish I was out there w/ you guys, maybe sometime later this season...
Maddawg

STU
03-07-2010, 12:11 PM
That was the best part of it. Even with the terrible conditions, everyone looked like they had a good time.

Rowdy Rules 51
03-08-2010, 07:06 AM
This race was by far the greatest race I personally ever been a part of. I mean the fans in the stands were having a blast, I was out there on the track and that was a blast kicking it sideways and all. I can't thank mike enough for putting on the GREATEST enduro of all time!

AK17
03-09-2010, 12:04 PM
The link to the pictures is on the Big Diamond Fanboard:
http://www.bigdiamondfanpage.com/mmes

Rowdy Rules 51
03-09-2010, 09:35 PM
The pics are great, there are so many of the 51!

don38
03-10-2010, 12:09 PM
So let me get this strait. The track promoter encouraged fans to throw snow and ice at moving racecars on the track? What about safty? If this it true, this is the dumbest thing that any promoter could do to get car count up. I will never race at a track that dosent care about drivers safty

2 to the front
03-10-2010, 12:18 PM
how is throwing snow balls at cars gonna help car counts in the winter? duh! you never had a snow ball fight when you were a kid?come on

2 to the front
03-10-2010, 12:19 PM
i meant in the summer!duh back to me

Rowdy Rules 51
03-11-2010, 12:23 AM
The drivers were protected my helmets and other safety devices, I ensure you that all drivers were safe and 95 percent of us loved the idea! It was truely a you had to be there moment.

riceys1
03-11-2010, 08:19 AM
I loved it,my kids had a blast throwin snowballs.If ya can't take a snowball then ya shouldn't be enduro racin!

53ny
03-11-2010, 10:23 AM
I loved it,my kids had a blast throwin snowballs.If ya can't take a snowball then ya shouldn't be enduro racin!

Glad that your family enjoyd the race at my EXPENSE....After the preperation,time and money invested to get to the track ,to only be a victum of your stupidity,left me thinking why i support such stupitity.....

The drivers were protected my helmets and other safety devices, I ensure you that all drivers were safe and 95 percent of us loved the idea!

Yes ,i was protected by my helmet,head n neck restraint,firesuit,gloves ,shoes,cage,belts,etc....Not ONE of those safty devices could have prevented the snowball from hitting me in the side of my helmet causing ice and snow to hit my face and eyes....Also having a windsheild in my truck prevented further injury...Imagine if i had a mesh screen.........Talk bout safty now!!!!!

2 to the front
03-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Fix that windshield and please come back to pennsyltuckey!!!!!! We promise there will be no snow ball fights at the next race in the spring. P.s. If you didnt like that race please dont ever run an enduro at ransomville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don38
03-11-2010, 01:11 PM

Rite riceys, next time it snows have you kids throw snowballs at moving cars in front of your house and see what happens. People would just love that. And if u dont understand THAT throwing anything at moving cars isnt dangerous then maybe u shouldnt leave your house.

intense1
03-11-2010, 02:36 PM
and it's about ENDURING whatever Mother Nature throws at you. :D

intense1
03-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Water balloons for the summer Enduros!
Like GIANT tears falling from the sky...

Rowdy Rules 51
03-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Water balloons for the summer Enduros!
Like GIANT tears falling from the sky...

Mike you have the smartest ideas ever! Anything to make the races more entertaining and add more excitement. I love how your trying to get the fans involved as much as possible

2xdan
03-11-2010, 05:01 PM
May I use my water ballon launcher?

:lol::lol:

Rowdy Rules 51
03-11-2010, 05:36 PM
Super soakers too I hope!

Maddawg
03-11-2010, 07:18 PM
First off you all should be happy for a track to even consider racing in the winter,
2nd.. and to have the opportunity to race on a snow covered track is an opportunity of a lifetime.and you got to do it twice this year
3rd.. the snowballs, pretty cool too.. sure some did hit where they weren,t supposed to unfortunately.. the old saying goes ..it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch..
4th.. remember when we were all kids? didn't you ever throw a snowball or any other object at a car?? if you say "NO' the you are either full of it or led a really sheltered life!!!!!!!!!!
5th.. like I said before man did I pick a bad time to hang up my helmet!! I really wish I was out there with you all, It's killin me, and I will be back real soon!!!!!!!!
Maddawg 417

Rowdy Rules 51
03-11-2010, 07:41 PM
I can't wait til you come back out there bob, the races just aren't the same without you and next time you run I will be sure to throw anything I can find at your car lol as you were throwing iceburgs at mine :)

Campbell6Racing
03-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Well I guess some snow balls won't hurt nothin haha. Now that i think about it water balons might actually be pretty fun haha.
:D

riceys1
03-12-2010, 08:00 AM
I am one of the guys that have screen for a windshield.

Rowdy Rules 51
03-12-2010, 11:00 AM
You will be gettin soaked then bill lol!

White Lightnin
03-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Damn, when I raced there all we threw was fists :lol:

intense1
03-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Damn, when I raced there all we threw was fists :lol:

Ahhh...The GOOD OLD DAYS! ;)