PDA

View Full Version : speedster questions

STU
03-07-2010, 11:56 AM
If they are on the card as well on the 11th, what will the order of events be? Will there be room in the pits for everything?:confused::confused: etc.

CJfilms
03-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Good question!

And the topic of discussion one night this week as Erin and I will be meeting up with Richie Tobias to discuss these items!! LOL!!!

I will have this info available shortly as I want to post it onto the NEETS site as well....

Danger83Ranger
03-08-2010, 09:27 AM
im not quite sure why everyone questions if there will be room in the pits. from experience on saturday nights, grandview can pack A LOT of cars back up on the hill. plus there is always that extra field right outside of the pits where the 3rd class usually gets put when the pits fill. the tack can accommodate 200+ trailers/cars if need be. so dont worry, they will fit us...if bristol can pack over 43 cup cars and 43 nationwide cars plus campers, rigs, safety vehicles, jet dryers and whatever else in a half my oval, i think grandview has plenty of room. plus the speedstr class is not very big, they average anywhere between 8-20 cars, and expect to reach anywhere between 25-35 cars for the 2010 season.