PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the practice

propane1075
03-21-2010, 09:32 AM
:D:cool::cool:Mike thanks for including the enduros in sat. practice it was great i just wish more would have come down .after putting the hoosiers on we are thinking about maybe moving to the thrillers :rolleyes::rolleyes:i got an idea for a fun race :get officer szoke to round up some his donut eating buddies put them in some donated cars and have them chase the bad guys around the track some thing like team racing.:wave:i think it would be funny.
BAD COP NO DONUT:):):)

intense1
03-21-2010, 02:18 PM
:get officer szoke to round up some his donut eating buddies put them in some donated cars

Do you mean...Donated, or Donuted??? :p

It was great to see several Enduro cars at practice. We'll do it again this Saturday-3/27

Rowdy Rules 51
03-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Practice yesterday was a huge sucess yesterday, I would like to give a big thanks to bill rice for all of his help yesterday, and I hope to work closer with bill in the near future and of course I would like to thank my dad, dave, and tj for helpin me get the 51 back on track and I hope everyone has a great easter break and comes out to the speedway Saturday april 10th for pole day, 6 cyl car/ truck enduro and also the big car enduro!